**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Nebula SP3 [Under Investigation]

MasterSmokeMasterSmoke Posts: 547 ★★★
edited November 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
Nebulas SP3 isn’t knocking out opponents after animation is over her shocks knocks the out please check please fix
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• Same here. I noticed this twice now.
  • The shocks didn't kill the opponent for me. It happened to me while using nebula and also when I played against nebula and she used her special 3 on me. When I used nebula, I had to ht them again, when I played against nebula I waited but nothing happened, so I began fighting and it gave me back my life and I finished the fight.
  • zMaoriiboiizMaoriiboii Posts: 150
    edited November 2017
    Happened to me as well. Have vid but dunno how to post it
  • zMaoriiboiizMaoriiboii Posts: 150
    The sp3 should have killed her but this happened. I stood there for a while before hitting record.

https://youtu.be/muKXKxhg5YY
  • MasterSmokeMasterSmoke Posts: 547 ★★★
    Wow nice video I hope there’s a fix soon
  • charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    Endz wrote: »
    Wow nice video I hope there’s a fix soon

Me too.
  • Sam716Sam716 Posts: 24
    xg3gutrz4pnp.png
    Same issue took a screenshot after it happen sometimes they die from shock after special 3 other time they just lye there
  • Same thing has been happening to me;
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    Not just nebula. My Doc oc in three star arena vs Black Bolt. Used Sp3 for the final blow, and bolt was KO, but fight wasnt over. So I waited a bit, then hit bolt with a medium attack. But he's KO. There goes 4k pts in vanquishing blows event...
  • Hey everyone, thanks for the heads-up and for the videos. I'll bring this to the team to take a look at. Would those of you experiencing the issue be able to let me know what device and version of your OS you're using? Or if you're experiencing this more in any specific modes or any specific opponents?
  • Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,384 ★★★★
    edited November 2017
    Kept happening to me dueling WS, would get him to very low health and do sp3 for finisher points but he would take no damage or maybe somehow heal some and then start attacking me as soon as animation ended when he should have been dead. Happened at least 4 times in a row last night.

I'm using an iPad 3, OS 9.3.5
  • Happens with nebula vs any opponent for me.
    On a iPhone 6s, Ios 11.0.3
  • Sam716Sam716 Posts: 24
    I’m using iPad Air on 11.0.3 and having the problem
    edited November 2017
    Hey everyone, thanks for the heads-up and for the videos. I'll bring this to the team to take a look at. Would those of you experiencing the issue be able to let me know what device and version of your OS you're using? Or if you're experiencing this more in any specific modes or any specific opponents?

iPhone 7 Plus 11.2 beta & so far I’m noticing this issue in event quest master
  • Willjackson16Willjackson16 Posts: 289 ★★
    iPhone 8 Plus 11.1
  • charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    Samsung Galaxy Tab A,Android version 6.0.1
  • Same here, Nebula 4* 4/40 - Android 7.1.1 - oneplus 3
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    Yep. Happening here too, tested via duel against alliance member.

Samsung galaxy S5, android 6.0.1
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    Pixel.
  • Don’t know what to do used all my resources on nebula to rank her 5.

https://youtu.be/eNigILDIZc4
  • Happens to me but her Power Drain was not working against a Moonknight.
  • AluuuuhaAluuuuha Posts: 3
    same thing happen to me.
    https://youtu.be/UPrKJoyFpt0
    Huawei Mate 8, Android 7.0
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    It is fairly stupid that this issue persists yet an unintended bug in one part of the game can be fixed lickety split.
    I don’t get it
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,008 ★★★★
    Why has nebulas well timed block not been aligned with parry yet? Was brought up Months ago, it's usually one or the other either the charges transfer or a parry comes up, probably only about 30% of the time that they both happen, doesn't seem Like a particularly hard fix and it has been acknowledged, iPhone se 10.3.1
  • egz2fa5q46n5.png
  • Very interesting.
  • DaymanDayman Posts: 22
    They've also nerfed her shock damage recently from being damage per second over 6 seconds to just damage over 6 seconds reducing her shock damage by 83%. Each shock for an unduped r4 5* used to produce 2,940 damage over 6 seconds now only produces 490. Multiply that by 20 shock for massive damage. But that damage for an r4 5* will top out below 20k.