**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I picked Odin, is it good?

GodKiller69GodKiller69 Posts: 2
edited July 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Who else were the options? Idrk where Odin stands in the game
  • another cosmic 5 star is kamala khan.
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,151 ★★★★★

another cosmic 5 star is kamala khan.

I can confirm this is a fact.
  • altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    Odin has good animations and isn't too complicated. Currently, he is a somewhat average champion on his own.
    The main use that people find with Odin is as a support champion to provide Buffs to other champions.

I have been using him, and it is currently hard to use him since he relies on heavies, which is harder to do with the current bugged Parry situation.

I did find him useful against Cav EQ Boss Hercules, as Odin's SP2 damage bypasses the Protection damage cap.

There will probably be new uses for Odin (or for his pre-fight abilities) that people discover as time goes on, so he definitely is a good champion just to own.
  • zaspacerzaspacer Posts: 115

Odin is great for boosting champions like Angela, Hela, and Captain Marvel (Movie).

I use my 4-Star Odin. He's the only 4-Star I use. And I am getting 5-Star Feature Crystals just to try for Odin. I've 4 5-Star Nexus Crystals saved for Odin. I really want a 5-Star or 6-Star Odin.
  • te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    i have odin as a 5* at R5 and he is really good, easy access to true strike and really good damage while being surprisingly tanky. He works really well for the cosmic chapter in cav EQ killing opponents in 30/35 hits, I used him in act 7 and now in act 6 exploration, i find new uses for him every day ^_^