**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Your most intense MCOC moment

2»

Comments

• TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    Usually long Quake fights.

Most fights would've been over by now, with less finger activity, but no -- not Miss Slow n' Steady. If I screw up, it's usually with just a sliver to go.

Palms Sweaty, Knuckles Weak, Arms Heavy, Quake's Spaghetti.
  • Sweetleaf88666Sweetleaf88666 Posts: 111
    When i became uncollected. took ages as I only had four stars at the time, most were unawakened too, I had spent months hammering arena for units, it took days of fighting for that final fight, those last few hits were easily the most intense moment. Thank god for Archangel lol
  • Xguard77Xguard77 Posts: 554 ★★★
    The last phase of pre-nerf 6.2.6 Champion fight. Before the nerf you had to remove 5 charges, and his Attack value was way higher - so the chip damage you took from blocking was no joke.

So the moment when you removed 4 charges - had one to go - and health was becoming a real issue. That got intense, and taking him down was probably my most rewarding moment ever!

Unit-Man synergy couldn't help with that last phase. Skill was the only option.

• WarlockjrWarlockjr Posts: 778 ★★★
    for me it would be 5.2.6 and i did it two hours ago but i didnt use the regular level 2's i used the team ones and my team was probaly to much for uncollected but irdc I FINALLY GOT IT
  • king_ov_scrubsking_ov_scrubs Posts: 396 ★★★
    my first six star when it rolled over from Torch to Ant-Man.
  • UnidentifiedCreatureUnidentifiedCreature Posts: 589 ★★★

I understand your pain all too well
  • Valentinos13Valentinos13 Posts: 400 ★★★
    For me it was pulling the ghost dupe few hours before the 6star feature expire with my last try
  • DualityCopeDualityCope Posts: 433 ★★★
    edited July 2021
    Getting down that S.O.P mysterio with 2% health left when using g2099. Took like 450 hits to get there
  • FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,580 ★★★★
    Mine was battling a 11,000 rating 5* red hulk in lasts season’s langurian castle quests. I’m new, OK?
  • TalharajpootTalharajpoot Posts: 381 ★★
    When I defeated grandmaster and right after got 6* doom and Also form mystic t5cc
  • FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,580 ★★★★

I understand your pain all too well
    I get it. My 2nd 4* pull was hulk. I was so mad. 3rd 4* pull, mole man, I was even madder