**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Heroes and gods cav crystals.....

Comments

• LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

First one was just a 3 Star, today randomly throw this one on the Roll and walk away to make a snack, came back and This happened...

...Hope I can Dupe him. πŸ˜‚

Fooork now I really should've stayed with the Featured 6 Stars cause there's a Chance to pull Mojo from that too... (Just opened my first 2 Basic 6 Star Crystals in almost a Year, Nightcrawler and BPCW, but now if I'd stuck with the Featureds there's a chance I could already have a Duped Mojo... πŸ˜₯)
  • Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Hot garbage πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ—‘οΈπŸ—‘οΈπŸ—‘οΈπŸ—‘οΈ.
    As always

• QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    mort_07 said:

Is orginal ghost rider as 6 Star in cristall?
    And what is with Captain Marvel? Orginal or Movie?

Although it says not available as a 6*....

• QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    First one was a 5* longshot..

Have the 6* so πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ
  • psp742psp742 Posts: 2,248 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Don't know how I missed this post.. so I did another post on cav heroes and gods crystal opening.
    Here are my pulls from two crystals:

5* Hawkeye (sig180)

5* iHulk (new)

I guess its pretty good.. maybe a 6* next.
  • XdSpoodermanxDXdSpoodermanxD Posts: 531 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I got a 5* Jubilee. Is she any good?

Jubilee gains prowess really fast and her damage is good but since she was released alongside Stryfe, she gets overshadowed..

Is Jubilee the best mutant? nope
    Is Jubilee utility mutant champion? far from it
    Does Jubilee have good damage? if you have enough prowess her attack damage becomes respectable
    Is she fun to play? Yes
  • StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Congrats ! i would love to get him. an old champion but quite effective
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,715 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    6* CMM
  • Mobile_P0tat0Mobile_P0tat0 Posts: 966 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I'm saving them all for the end of the month, get all my disappointment at the same time
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    4* iHulk
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,146 β˜…β˜…β˜…

• manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Hoitado said:

3* Hawkeye

Ha child’s play
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    psp742 said:

Jubilee gains prowess really fast and her damage is good but since she was released alongside Stryfe, she gets overshadowed..

Is Jubilee the best mutant? nope
    Is Jubilee utility mutant champion? far from it
    Does Jubilee have good damage? if you have enough prowess her attack damage becomes respectable
    Is she fun to play? Yes
    Well for Utility she does have the Longest Achievable Slow Debuff in the game currently, also all those Prowess and her Debuff Reflect Ability make her good for the Cavalier Mutant Node.
    Like you said not the best Champion but definitely Fun and is far from Bad.
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Got a 5* Thor Jane Foster 2nd dupp. No complaints
  • Ace2319Ace2319 Posts: 619 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    My mini account pulled a 5* OG black panther from a grandmaster
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    1st pull: 4* OG Hulk
    2nd pull: 6* Longshot
  • ThantonThanton Posts: 142 β˜…
    Got 5 star thing and anhillus
    Sadly open two and got 4* Tigra and Thor OG.. more iso I guess.. maybe next cav heroes and gods crystal will be a 6*
  • LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    As a reading teacher, I don’t have the answer to this math question, but maybe someone could help. If I pop an entire month’s worth at once, would that bring me better luck than popping one at a time?
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,677 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited July 2021

First time pulling a 6* from one these free cavs during a side event this year lol.
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,034 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

let it rain MOJOs ... i like him but i have zero Mystic anything in resources lol
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,008 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I swear I have all the best 6* that require a dupe, add this guy to nick fury and aegon, though amazingly I did dupe my aa this week after pulling him just 3 weeks ago (and still no 5*)
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    All 3* garbage like the iron tomb last month. But I'm not salty, not one bit, because I pulled this guy today from a basic 6* after exploring CAV eq. So I guess it all worked out πŸ˜‚

• Steel_Ball_RunSteel_Ball_Run Posts: 534 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    5* She Hulk dupe, twice, in a row. Then a 3* and 4* that I forgot
  • jdrum663jdrum663 Posts: 551 β˜…β˜…
    3* somebody I maxed out 3 or more years ago, terrible crystal and a complete waste of time.