**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Kabam needs to change the tier 4 class catalyst in the daily quest

xXchampionxXchampion Posts: 48
edited July 2021 in Suggestions and Requests

This isn’t 2015 anymore kabam you guys need to change the amount of tier 4CC in the daily quest to a full tier 4CC
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• xXchampionxXchampion Posts: 48
    For throne breaker yes they should I literally have tier 2 alpha about to expire because it’s hard to get tier 4CC without buying any deals
  • xLunatiXxxLunatiXx Posts: 1,111 ★★★★
    So because it is rare to you, meaning valuable, it should be available on a daily basis with no difficulty?
    Like I said it’s not 2015 anymore just take a look at the picture above it’s a joke for throne breaker people
  • xLunatiXxxLunatiXx Posts: 1,111 ★★★★
    Those quests are not progression based. They are meant for beginners.
    I agree they need an update. But a t4cc of your choice daily is not the solution.
  • Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★
    It takes 13 t4cc to take a 5* from r1 to r5, if I'm right.

Let's say the daily quest gives you 2000 fragments (tho the pic above shows less). It takes 36000 fragments to form a catalyst. So basically you need to do the quest for 13*36000/2000 = 234 weeks to form the catalysts required to max out a 5*.

Of course the daily quests were released when 5*s didn't exist (iirc) and all you need is 3 t4cc to max out a 4*. Even by that standard, the ratio of fragments required to fragments provided is ridiculous. It would take over a year to max out a 4* if you only go by the daily quest.

In conclusion, an update is definitely overdue
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Since you’re TB, I guess you may aware TB daily crystal may give one full form T4cc.
    UC/Master EQ gives you at least 7 T4cc.
    Daily objective crystal can give you T4cc shards.
    AQ, even map 2, give you decent T4cc shards every week.
    If you have Sigil, you can convert 50 shards into one full form T4cc.
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Should be a quarter of a t4cc for exploration, otherwise it's pointless. I don't remember the last time I did one of these. Maybe they're meant to be obsolete for Cav and up.
    I can’t even open map 6 or 7 crystals without forming a tier 2 alpha going to the over flow upgrading the daily side quest to at least half a tier 4CC would be good enough for me