**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Dueling grandmaster

grfvbgrfvb Posts: 209 ★★
is this true that you can duel the grandmaster on Beta??

Comments

• Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    What would make you think so?
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,737 ★★★★★
    Current beta is for 7.3 I believe, so question is if it matters.
  • aNOOBis235aNOOBis235 Posts: 147
    My question is how do you get in to these betas.Never been invited and have completed 7.2.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,124 ★★★★★
    Well it com to my attention it it dual and not act6 so it a guy name justinmain one betas and that’s kind unfair and let all theme there never gets involved in a betas no practice whatsoever I’m don’t mind there can practice if it was for everyone like that’s
  • benshbbenshb Posts: 797 ★★★★
    As I see only CCPs and like a 6 selected player gets into these betas.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,124 ★★★★★
    benshb said:

As I see only CCPs and like a 6 selected player gets into these betas.

Not for act7.3 there is many more
  • MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★

My question is how do you get in to these betas.Never been invited and have completed 7.2.

Random invite
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    RichTheMan just made a video talking about the GM duel in beta.
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    i actually just ran through 6.4.6 on the beta with my team and it was super fun. got a two shot on the grandmaster with hit monkey, which is super impressive considering my skill level. but i do feel bad for those who have to fight the grandmaster for real with no practice attempts
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★

i actually just ran through 6.4.6 on the beta with my team and it was super fun. got a two shot on the grandmaster with hit monkey, which is super impressive considering my skill level. but i do feel bad for those who have to fight the grandmaster for real with no practice attempts

They could just do the content, that in itself is practice. And as much practice as I got when I cleared it 100%.

If people are using the beta to practice then good for them. The game should have a practice area.