**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

40% TB... what keeps you pushing forward?

KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★
My catalyst stash:

I am now 40% TB as you can see. I statistically can't count w miraculously getting some big chunk on t5cc of the right class. But that's okay, TB shouldn't be for everyone and I am fine with waiting.
However, I got pretty burnt out, ngl. What keeps you pushing forward? Exploring cav eq month after month, when the only reward you get is the sweet 10% nexus? I am now pretty resigned and I decided to do only SQ. I originally intended to explore V6, but there are lanes I can't do (namely thorns, idk yet how to get past that). I also thought of exploring 6.1.

So I ask:
1) What is it that pushes YOU forward towards becoming TB? I beat GM in like January and my hype has cooled off
2) Where should I best get the t5cc? I haven't yet explored any Variant (but as I said, working on V6, as it is probably the easiest), completed story up to 7.2 included, haven't done Abyss. I don't have Ægon, so Abyss is out for now. I am f2p and not a very skilled player. I don't dare explore 7.1, I tried and failed. Variants seem ten times easier, but idk

Comments

• UnitmanUnitman Posts: 235 ★★
    All you need is 7.1 or 7.2 100% and it’s in the bag. Don’t give up. Grind up the units and work path to path. You can do it!
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    I beat GM last month and since have completed 7.1 . If I had gotten mutant out of that nexus, I would have a t5cc formed and most probably would be tb now. But I got tech which I had 1% of previously :# .

I'm just chilling currently, playing the game as I want, testing new champs and sometimes just login for the calendar. Not grinding arena or anything and just relying on all the free units we are getting to progress.
  • xLunatiXxxLunatiXx Posts: 1,000 ★★★★
    I don't think TB was meant to be obtained with CEQ only. At least not for now.
    I got mine with v5, V6 explo, 7.1 explo and 7.1 unit offer back in the days. Now you have 7.2 and V7 on top of it.
    If your only source of t5cc is from SQ, indeed I see why you can loose motivation.
    What drove me to push forward was the challenge and fun that act 7 or variants bring to a progressive player. The title was secondary, only goal was to have it before next set of unit offers.
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Hate for myself🙂
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Unitman said:

All you need is 7.1 or 7.2 100% and it’s in the bag. Don’t give up. Grind up the units and work path to path. You can do it!

Says the guy named @Unitman
  • NimsKetchumNimsKetchum Posts: 59
    SOP!!! Full send it to get the milestones that we cavs can get.
  • DeewillDeewill Posts: 83
    I’m already TB but I only had one champ and that’s Black Widow Claire Voyant.. I’m so happy I just beat the cav event and now I have my sec r3 Apoc
    edited July 2021
    k

• TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    Introduction of TB and immediate (and fairly massive at the time) devaluation of Cav basically killed my desire to progress in the game. I quit for 2-3 months, actually.

It's only now being rekindled, because I genuinely enjoy the fighting, but I don't spend anymore. I'll eventually get TB through casual osmosis as I just don't care anymore.
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,522 ★★★★
    edited July 2021
    Is abyss an option? Assuming you have a 6* of each class and kept your generic r2 gem from act 6 to facilitate, do that and it’s pretty much done.

Getting together the resources is a grind, abyss itself is purely a grind but at least it’s different to what you’re doing now.
  • No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    edited July 2021
    If I were in your shoes I would be funneling 5* shards like crazy into the skill/mutant crystal and just do abyss. 7.1 exploration would certainly be easier but more time consuming, or you could just wait it out - cav eq t5cc selector your way to forming a mutant or a skill and then just take up any champ
  • SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★
    7.1 100% is one of the easiest story chapters designed, and it's a better TB option than Variants for smaller rosters since they are no champ requirements and it offers a selector.

Best thing to do is open a thread asking for path advice and post your roster, you'll get the most suitable team suggested for each path. With sop darkhawk getting an extension the extra points are still on the table
  • Sky_kittySky_kitty Posts: 245
    SOP looks like the best option for me now. there is a nice amount and it is a selector. as a cavalier,i won't be mad that i can't get the best rewards but i will say thank you for a great oportunity. i don't need to do many fights nor spend alot of items to get good rewards
  • Savage123456789Savage123456789 Posts: 619 ★★★
    summer of pain gives you a guarantee 75% selector. You'll be able to form a skill and mystic T5CC. So, you can just focus your energy for the next 2 months on summer of pain to guarantee TB. That is a goal that you know with certainity will you give you what you need. 1 fight a week for the next 5 weeks and you are good. No stressing so much with other content. Just do other content to get you ISO for when the time comes to rank up a champ to R3