Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Another bug??

Frostyg02ukFrostyg02uk Posts: 46
edited July 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
Anyone else experiencing their sp3 doing zero damage?
How many handicaps do we need this month?….
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,102 ★★★★★
    Any chance you could give us more details? Who were you fighting and where? Screenshots? Video? Who were you using?
  • Options
    Happened on many occasions with and against different champs. I was doing monthly caviler. I have a gif of it but can’t upload that here.
  • Options

• Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,562 ★★★★★
    Not a protection node? No specific nodes in effect that dampen damage via resistance buffs? No opponents that limit Sp3 damage?

Silly questions, I know. But it helps to nail down the issue.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    Good questions. As far as I know it’s only the node that reduces damage if you don’t have a buff. I can’t see it doing 0% damage, especially when my sp2 just before it was doing the expected damage.
    10% to 2%, sure. But surely not 0% lol
  • Options
    Furious_Fighter1Furious_Fighter1 Posts: 855 ★★★★

Good questions. As far as I know it’s only the node that reduces damage if you don’t have a buff. I can’t see it doing 0% damage, especially when my sp2 just before it was doing the expected damage.
    10% to 2%, sure. But surely not 0% lol

That node seems like buffed up which does 100% reduced damage, which essentially means no damage. Can you send a screenshot of node.
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,562 ★★★★★
    edited July 2021
    I sometimes get caught by the buffed up kind of nodes when my third buff expires just as I attack. Possibility, perhaps. Or just as the big hit on a special lands. Super annoying.

Dr. Zola
  • Options

Up to 60%. Not 100%. It’s not the 3 buffs node. I know what that one is.
  • Options

Happened on many occasions with and against different champs. I was doing monthly caviler. I have a gif of it but can’t upload that here.

Has it only been in the Cosmic chapter?
  • Options
    The only think I can say is you might be doing damage but because of the health pool being high and if you didn't have 3 buffs on you at the time, you won't see much change. I just tried it on Electra with my CGR with no buffs and the health bar didn't "reduce" in terms of percentage.
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,257 ★★★★★
    Not related to the thread...

I used CGR for one path and immediately switched to Hyperion for all remaining paths.
    Cgr was way too slow and Hyperion was friggin bonkers criting 65k on sp2s... Hyperion was quite effective for Hercules too.
  • Options
    Not quite. As I said earlier, it’s happened with a few champions, including Hyperion who I had aptitude buffs on
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

Not related to the thread...

I used CGR for one path and immediately switched to Hyperion for all remaining paths.
    Cgr was way too slow and Hyperion was friggin bonkers criting 65k on sp2s... Hyperion was quite effective for Hercules too.

I paired him with Angela for it. Was getting really bad RNG with Hype, but Angela killed everybody after first SP 2
  • Options
    MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    Maybe it’s a strange interaction that the sp3 isn’t taking buffs into account on those nodes. I noticed a lack of damage on my sp3 and I definitely had buffs and I was using R3 6* so it’s not like I was using a 3*