**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Why not The Punisher & Unstoppable Colossus give Max Signature Ability Crystal?

Why, Kabam?

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,755 ★★★★★
    Because the way you earn them is different than the others
  • ralmadaralmada Posts: 191
    eXtripa69 wrote: »
    Because the way you earn them is different than the others

And why the hell this should make difference? Anyway, you are getting him from crystals.
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    So maybe since duping them is so rare they should be double...40 per
  • I think at least with 3* Punisher and Unstoppable Colossus we should get Max Signature Crystals. They are a good bit rarer than the 2* versions. My 3* Punisher has been at sig level 99 for awhile now and I have yet to pull a single 4* Punisher. Meanwhile, the Uncollected Arena crystal is handing out 4* and 5* Punisher.
  • CodornasCodornas Posts: 542 ★★
    I think at least with 3* Punisher and Unstoppable Colossus we should get Max Signature Crystals. They are a good bit rarer than the 2* versions. My 3* Punisher has been at sig level 99 for awhile now and I have yet to pull a single 4* Punisher. Meanwhile, the Uncollected Arena crystal is handing out 4* and 5* Punisher.

I feel u bro.
    I got:
    3* Punisher lvl 99
    3* U. Colossus lvl 99
    4* U. Colussus lvl 20 (bought from loyalty)

But i opened a ZILION battle chips and no 4* Punisher. Last week i opened 1.000.000 battle chips on the Uncolected Arena Crystals, and nothing. Kabam lied to us when they said that 4* Punisher on the uncolected crystal will ne as rare as the 3* punisher on the normal arena crystal
    I pulled a 4 star punisher over.2 years ago never seen another since.
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    ralmada wrote: »

And why the hell this should make difference? Anyway, you are getting him from crystals.

Because you can pull them much much more frequently than any other individual champion since there are the only champion in their respective crystals
  • Codornas wrote: »
    I think at least with 3* Punisher and Unstoppable Colossus we should get Max Signature Crystals. They are a good bit rarer than the 2* versions. My 3* Punisher has been at sig level 99 for awhile now and I have yet to pull a single 4* Punisher. Meanwhile, the Uncollected Arena crystal is handing out 4* and 5* Punisher.

I feel u bro.
    I got:
    3* Punisher lvl 99
    3* U. Colossus lvl 99
    4* U. Colussus lvl 20 (bought from loyalty)

But i opened a ZILION battle chips and no 4* Punisher. Last week i opened 1.000.000 battle chips on the Uncolected Arena Crystals, and nothing. Kabam lied to us when they said that 4* Punisher on the uncolected crystal will ne as rare as the 3* punisher on the normal arena crystal

I opened 100,000 chips (10 uncollected crystals) looking for credits (working my way through RttL) and pullled 4* punisher twice. Was stoked, but only got 75 credits....

The week before I opened 30 crystals and all gold, so it’s all over the place.
    Some of don't yet recieve the uncollected crystals...all levels of him have been reduced very obviously in the other crystals...i.used to pull 3s all the time haven't seen one in a year.
  • Wubbie075Wubbie075 Posts: 734 ★★★
    My 4* Punisher has been duped for a long time and I'm not even uncollected yet.