**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I did it!

Draconic_12Draconic_12 Posts: 997 ★★★★★
I beat the 6.2.6 champion boss. I end up using Corvus instead of Diablo lol. Will be opening the rewards shortly.

Took about 600 units. Lol

Comments

• Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★
    Grats!
  • Killswitch01Killswitch01 Posts: 669 ★★★
    Well done mate
  • Draconic_12Draconic_12 Posts: 997 ★★★★★
    edited July 2021
    Thanks
    Six star abom 😔. Five star ultron dupe and the cav crystals were horrible 2 3 stars and 1 four star
    Still worth it 😃
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,378 ★★★★★
    Congrats
    Thank you
  • hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,113 ★★★★★

Six star abom 😔. Five star ultron dupe and the cav crystals were horrible 2 3 stars and 1 four star

Congrats, and don't be too sad about Abom, he's actually a beast with RG on the team. Had tons of fun using him in war attack during the Stubborn and Protect iterations. Depending on your account, he's not necessarily a first choice for rank up, but in time maybe you'll use him later on at least at R2 at some point.

Congrats, and don't be too sad about Abom, he's actually a beast with RG on the team. Had tons of fun using him in war attack during the Stubborn and Protect iterations. Depending on your account, he's not necessarily a first choice for rank up, but in time maybe you'll use him later on at least at R2 at some point.

I have red guardian and I’m aware of the synergy. But I haven’t tested him out with the synergy yet.
  • ChiliDogChiliDog Posts: 883 ★★★
    Grats
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Congrats!

I have red guardian and I’m aware of the synergy. But I haven’t tested him out with the synergy yet.
    Try out the Synergy, it's insane. KarateMike actually made a video comparing Abom with IBom and in general content clearing (fights that weren't Labyrinth or Abyss) Abom actually outdamaged IBom by a large amount. He's got some of the most potent Poison in the game with the RG Synergy.
    I will check it out thanks