**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Revives/Potions Shouldn’t Expire until the Parry Issue is Addressed

PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,835 ★★★★★
Its one thing to play at your own risk as advised by the team, but its another to watch these valuable resources expire from your stash. It seems only fair to have them be permanent or an extended timer on expiry until the matter is resolved

Comments

• Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    No
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,216 ★★★★★
    GagoH said:

Its one thing to play at your own risk as advised by the team, but its another to watch these valuable resources expire from your stash. It seems only fair to have them be permanent or an extended timer on expiry until the matter is resolved

Would be nice, but not gonna happen!
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,835 ★★★★★

GagoH said:

Would be nice, but not gonna happen!
    Then the other option would be to give a 30 day expiry revive/potion kit. Which I imagine is less likely to happen. The point is it sucks to see items expire so something has to happen
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,835 ★★★★★

I completely agree. I posted the same thing and can’t find my thread now...weird...

I had to post twice, for whatever reason, my initial post got taken down as well...
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    GagoH said:

So, if they extend the timers, will you say they don't need to send a compensation?