**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

6.1.5 Crossbones help

dangarang122dangarang122 Posts: 414 ★★★
edited July 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I've got him down to 85% with Warlock, but it is extremely difficult to get him down further because I keep dying and he regenerates next round. Plus, my Warlock is only rank 3. Should I try and continue with him, or just revive my r5 awakened Nick Fury to power through the Crossbones with his damage? Any tips with Warlock would also be appreciated.
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★
    Warlock is just intercept/backdraft and spam any special you want
    Nick Fury if he has his persistent charge/first life can purify the poison and solo him
  • dangarang122dangarang122 Posts: 414 ★★★
    Thanks for the help! My Nick Fury will be revived so he will go straight to the second life. Will he still be able to shrug off the poison debuffs?
  • xLunatiXxxLunatiXx Posts: 1,111 ★★★★
    No
  • I passed 6.1.5 yesterday,now stuck and looking for potions for .6
    Who are in your roster for now?

Thanks for the help! My Nick Fury will be revived so he will go straight to the second life. Will he still be able to shrug off the poison debuffs?
    I'm not sure but I don't think he will so you should try and redo the path so that you can solo with him

I passed 6.1.5 yesterday,now stuck and looking for potions for .6
    Who are in your roster for now?

4/55 Starky, 4/55 Gwenpool. 3/45 Warlock (on his way to r4), 5/65 NF, 5/65 HT

I'm thinking of redoing the path and using Nick Fury this time

Can you please post pics of your roster?

Just finished the fight with a Nick Fury solo
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,726 ★★★★★
    Yeah, Nick is pretty beastly for that fight since he doesn't care about his specials and can just power through it with basic attacks. Same with Warlock.

Congrats on getting through, it's a hard fight. I don't know if it's quite the same roadblock now as it was pre-nerf but it's certainly an achievement and you're very close to Cavalier now. Just one more quest to go!
    Thanks a lot for the words of encouragement! Let's hope I become Cavalier before the inevitable compensation coming our way 😶