**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Looking for a alliance

Hello my line: donlonte
I have a wife and baby and church obligations . Other that that I'm free.
I did map 6 in aq

Comments

• KoiBoy18KoiBoy18 Posts: 305 ★★★
    @EchoBravo not sure what you're looking for but we run a tight retirement alliance if you're looking to collect rewards in a relaxes environment

Our alliance [107SJ] Starjammers has 8300 prestige and 19.6MM rating. We run AQ map 5x5, 5x5 and 4x5 for 190
    million points weekly and 2 BGs in War for Gold 3 with itemless, stress-free effort

We already have a good front line of boss killers and high level player alt accounts so we get a lot accomplished with minimal stress!

Finally, we are part of the Symbiotic Alliance, a group of 17 alliances where you can move and grow as you progress - we even have our own podcast for tips and takes!

We use LINE for communication - if you're interested, please reach out to LINE ID: TeekaFox or LINE ID: KoiBoy18

• Ground_Round1Ground_Round1 Posts: 1,012
    check us out...sounds like you have your priorities right, and we can fit in with your gaming.

looking for 1...a long time guy has been eaten up by real life.

We are a group of moderate players who work together to maximize rewards. Most of us are old school 5x5 burnouts who just enjoy playing without all the AQ/AW pressure. We like to play with those who know and understand the game, and don't have a lot of patience for repeated shenanigans.

We are looking for players with 9K prestige and have earned Cavalier status.

AW: 2 BG's in season, 1-2 BG off season, and often run theme tanks in the off season for fun and levity. Last season we were G2, but sometimes are in the G3 or G1 range. Usually there is no/little item use in our war effort. 5 war minimum per season. This season we will place G2.

AQ: 555, 555, 555, 544, 554 for 230+ mil weekly. Starting some map 6 in BG 1 on day one when no war.

500-750k, sometimes 1M SA weekly, small minimums just to help us weed out the deadwood.

We use discord for group chat and are organized, this is mandatory for all ally members. You don't have to chat and be gabby, just call out routes, etc.

Holler if this sounds good. We have had a stable roster for several months...come in and enjoy the laid back success.

groundround#0363 in discord, Ground Round in line, Gound Round in game.
  • DresDres Posts: 39
    What are you looking to get in to?
  • Crazy_JamieCrazy_Jamie Posts: 345 ★★
    We're a Map 6 alliance that at P2/3 (tier 2 wars). I don't know what your experience is, but if you're interested message me on Line; crazyjamie84
  • gindfgindf Posts: 106
    Hi

How are you?
    Still looking for a new alliance?

We are the Milano [TMLNO], a chill international alliance doing map544 and we don't have enough willing to participate in AW yet.

We have growing accounts and vets sharing wisdom, located in Africa, America, Asia, Europe and Oceania.

If you're interested or want more information, find me on Line: gindf. (with the dot) or in game: gindf (without).

https://line.me/ti/p/8GzfK3kXAU

Check us out!
  • EchoBravoEchoBravo Posts: 63
    Still looking for a laid back Alliance
    Family friendly at least plat
    No map 7 please
    Just trying find somewhere chill

• SKX10SKX10 Posts: 19
    Hi EchoBravo - we run a relaxed Alliance and understand real life comes first! Leadership are very active and supportive of members - reach out to me in game "SKX10" if interested!

still looking
  • MW225MW225 Posts: 28
    Echo Bravo, lets chat! Where is your best point of contact? I think I have something that may interest you.
  • LouisW89LouisW89 Posts: 126
    [SKRL1] Skrull Armada is looking for a replacement. Map 6 AQ, gold 1 AW. Hit me up on LINE if you want to talk >> louisw89
  • saddleupsaddleup Posts: 31
    Check us out if your still looking..
    Add saddleup on line
  • need an alliance
  • CangaceiroCangaceiro Posts: 429
    S1 2bgs. AQ 5/4h/3 x5= glory is 3k+ per week. My line isotired my ign Cangaceiro low stress easy rewards
    Still looking
  • AznBaneAznBane Posts: 224
    I think we have a nice family of alliances you can fit into. You can message me on discord at AznBane#2779
  • VinodVinod Posts: 1
    We are looking for a member who can play Map 6 all days. We are G 2 .Ally prestige is 10 k+
    Asian time zone preferred.
    Interested can contact me on my line chat:
    vkverma397
    edited August 2021

Will be looking for alliance after AQ
    I have done map 7 with epic mods and map 6 also
  • A_of_A_3A_of_A_3 Posts: 6
    My LINE is. argonautx19
    We are Map 6 MMMEE working on Map 7
    AW P4 looking at P3
    Looking for map 5 or map 6 alliance. Plat 4 war .

• Umer273737Umer273737 Posts: 27
    Plat 3 and map555
    Line id: umer381
  • Hamzah_Ali3Hamzah_Ali3 Posts: 42
    Gold2 alliance here. LF 3 .line is hamzahali3
  • asuoa650asuoa650 Posts: 57
    Plat 4, map 6 aq looking for 1 after aq cycle and rewards drop. We are are crazy kid gang, check us out. If interested, message me for more details
    Line:asuoa650
    Ig:asuoa650
    Looking for plat alliance doing map 5 or map 6

USA alliance thanks
    Still looking
  • Osfan8Osfan8 Posts: 760 ★★★
    EchoBravo said:

Still looking

I can offer AQ map 5, gets finished fast and easy. War is only 1 BG voluntary gold something depending on the season. Very easy going.
    👋🏽 will be looking for alliance after war season ends. A home where people chill and friendly and family understanding. Please looking for somewhere the chat is clear and people is active. I have been doing Plat 3 war tier 3 and map 7,6 epics thanks
  • RaGnar689RaGnar689 Posts: 1
    Me , pls add me Ragnar
    That's your line?