**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who did you use for Week 5 of Summer of Pain?

Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
edited July 2021 in Strategy and Tips

I used Venom for Symbiotes, G2099 for Tech and stealthy for spider verse hero, this went very well. Who are some options you all used?
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• AceOfDiamondAceOfDiamond Posts: 197 ★★
    I used stealthy too. Very easy compared to other sop bosses.
  • DBagzDBagz Posts: 15
    Hit Monkey
  • Valentinos13Valentinos13 Posts: 400 ★★★
    Symbiote spider man for the 2 challenges, and ghost for the tech.. I just didn't use any specials or heavies to avoid the only annoying node.. Died few times tho
  • SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★
    Stark Spidey, Venom, G99
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,349 ★★★★★
    Tech star lord spider verse spider gwen and for symbiote supreme i did have to revive supreme since wasnt gonna risk practersing to get a better run than down to 7% when i couldnt bait sp1 since i was getting so much lag and instead of dex it kept parrying so my health was dropping too quick than i wanted it to
  • BuffBeastBuffBeast Posts: 1,075 ★★★★
    Claire does insanely well.
    MM twice for the debuffs (you DONT need to rotate or use specials) then parry and heavy him WHILE he is stunned. The stun counts as the 6th debuff for the burst damage
  • DarkGuardianDarkGuardian Posts: 185 ★★
    i used cgr and symbiote supreme
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    just finished my one shot with sparky, thinking about trying the symbiote objective with my r2 roblin
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,762 ★★★★★

Stark Spidey, Venom, G99

Stark Spidey is both Tech & Spider Verse why would you use G99?
  • Jr_StarkJr_Stark Posts: 182 ★★
    edited July 2021
    Stealth Spidey for the first completion. Easy, straight fight.
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,501 ★★★★★
    Venom, Guilly, Stealthy.
  • Des99Des99 Posts: 117 ★★
    ghost, stealth suit, venom
  • TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,748 ★★★★★
    Symbiote Supreme for symbiote objective
    Stark Spidey for tech and spider-verse hero objectives
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Sunspot makes this fight easy
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,623 ★★★★★
    Sparky and Symbiote supreme did the job well awaiting next week.
  • JhonST33JhonST33 Posts: 499 ★★★

Stealthy.
  • FineDogFineDog Posts: 403 ★★★
    Haven't beaten it yet but Venom the Duck does surprisingly well with his SP2. You'll take damage from knocking him down but the inverted armor causes tons of damage. In previous weeks I couldn't even get the boss down 10% and I got this one down about 30% before dying.
  • HeadrollerHeadroller Posts: 255
    Starky worked amazing. Gets two objectives done too!

Get him cornered with 10 poise charges and he is constantly throwing his L1 which is easily evaded and keeps your charges up. Don’t worry if your at 5-6 poises when you get him backed up either, starkly still hits hard.

Took like 5 mins and a few restarts to get the flow of the fight down pat.

Used one revive for the last 5% where I messed up.
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Black Widow Claire Voyant is Technically an option, for anyone with a limited roster.
    You can Dash Away, use Two Heavies to apply 6 Debuffs, then Dash In and use another Heavy or a Special to Knock Venom Down, that activates the Set Up And Spike Node and deals 500% of your Attack as Direct Damage. This would take a bit but it is an Option.
  • Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
    I used Ægon, 1 revive but i could have gotten the solo if I hadn't been paranoid about losing my combo. Any of the big 3 Combo champions can do it (aegon, guilly 2099, starlord) just don't use specials or heavies
  • allinashesallinashes Posts: 787 ★★★
    Stealthy, SymS and planning on G2099 for tech. Had to get back to work already took a very long break.