**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Really, you put the OLD Thor up in Arena MAIN?!?!?!!??!?!!?!??!

I just SPENT HOURS AND HOURS GRINDING, only to Realize you guys put up the old THOR in the Main Arena!!!!!
This is Absolute Bait and Switch, filing a Complaint with Apple!

Comments

• Vision_41Vision_41 Posts: 721
    Well,Thor is pretty good. Especially duped.
  • RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    Wait, you mean to say you didn't bother to check the rank rewards, the announcement or the arena mail they send to you every time a new arena begins?

They gave you AMPLE information before hand that it is the original Thor. You can't call it bait and switch.
  • Horror_punkHorror_punk Posts: 1,053 ★★★★
    Further every time you tapping on arena there's a pic of OG Thor
  • Also, it follows new champ then old champ for featured arena. Last week was blade so it makes sense that this week was an old champ. Plus everything everyone else said above.
  • CodornasCodornas Posts: 542 ★★
    lol this moron cant read and wanna blame kabam
  • DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    I expect nothing but pure stupidity in this forum. This however is a new low...
  • GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    How is it bait and switch? I’m serious, please explain @Loremaster101
  • SlyCat42SlyCat42 Posts: 500 ★★
    I just SPENT HOURS AND HOURS GRINDING, only to Realize you guys put up the old THOR in the Main Arena!!!!!
    This is Absolute Bait and Switch, filing a Complaint with Apple!

.... Ok putting exclamation points at the end of your sentences just because you made a mistake doesn't make you seem more persuasive.

Bait and switch would have implied they told you that you were getting something else. The picture on the arena was old Thor, it shows which one it is under rewards, and the schedule for new champions is every other week and an arena schedule is posted.

The arena schedules follow the 5 star crystal releases and a new character gets released every other week. New thor is next Thur. on the 9th.
  • NormanBJJNormanBJJ Posts: 301 ★★
    Smh....
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★
    You did not see the video on YouTube? New Thor is weaker than Spider-Gwen.
  • MisterNiceGuyMisterNiceGuy Posts: 184
    winterthur wrote: »

It's for diversity my friend. All heroes are equals in the diversity world lol
  • Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    Was MJLINOR not evidence enough?
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★

It's for diversity my friend. All heroes are equals in the diversity world lol

Diversity? I have yet to see Star Lord placed as defender.
  • SlyCat42SlyCat42 Posts: 500 ★★

New Thor may not be very good, but he's not actually weaker than Spidergwen. Her damage has always been decent and in that video it's a speed race where Thor is doing repeat special 3's. The animation on the special 3 alone takes up time.

Both Thor and Hela are not quick to ramp up. They are both slow to ramp up and supposed to be able to do big damage when they get there. Of course, with new Thor that means being duped with a high sig level.

Do I think either one of them is very good? Actually no... they both seem a little too slow to ramp for the pay off being provided and are almost pure damage dealers with little utility. I just felt the need to point out that the video about Spidergwen wasn't meant to be an end-all be all test to that character, it was just something for fun they posted. You're never going to have an even speed test when the character you are testing has to repeat the special 3 animation over and over.