**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who did you use for Week 5 of Summer of Pain?

Comments

• TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    Easy one-shots with Stealth and Guilly 2099. Currently working on symbiote with Symbiote Supreme.

Might have to take my Guilly 2099 from R2 to R3. She's put in a lot of work last week and this week in SOP.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    Tech Howard the duck it took 60 hits to oneshot
    Venom for symbiote
    Spider-Man Stark for spider verse hero
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Dragon Man is another Option since his Corned Damage Scales with Unique Buffs on the Opponent.
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,043 ★★★★★
    Morningstar. I had to use a few revives, but it was a pretty easy takedown. Sp2 spam.

Note: If anyone wants to try this, you can't solo Venom because of the debuff node. You'll have to use a few revives.
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 2,903 ★★★★★

Black Widow Claire Voyant is Technically an option, for anyone with a limited roster.
    You can Dash Away, use Two Heavies to apply 6 Debuffs, then Dash In and use another Heavy or a Special to Knock Venom Down, that activates the Set Up And Spike Node and deals 500% of your Attack as Direct Damage. This would take a bit but it is an Option.

Her sp1 also applies three debuffs before knocking him down, I believe.
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★

All 5/65 champs, all pretty straightforward solos. Venom actually wasn’t super stingy with his sp1 like he sometimes is, so that was nice.
  • GarryDKGarryDK Posts: 135 ★★
    Sym. Was an easy solo.
  • JerkobsonJerkobson Posts: 163 ★★
    Solos with G2099, Symbiote Supreme, and Spiderham
  • QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★

Got the sym solo, almost died to block damage though
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    edited July 2021
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQ4Vvd-IVVY
    ronan works really well, no need to stun lock.

Black Widow Claire Voyant is Technically an option, for anyone with a limited roster.
    You can Dash Away, use Two Heavies to apply 6 Debuffs, then Dash In and use another Heavy or a Special to Knock Venom Down, that activates the Set Up And Spike Node and deals 500% of your Attack as Direct Damage. This would take a bit but it is an Option.

Oh wait, her Sp2 Buff Immunity Debuff! You could wiff 2 Heavies, use Sp2, that gives you 20 Claire Voyance Charges and a ton of Power if you have Mystic Dispersion, do More Heavies if you need 6 Debuffs, then Sp3 to gain the Big Attack Boost which would then add to the Set Up And Spike Node.
  • Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★

So far only two kills, I’ll have to use Starky to scrounge up the last two points
  • Madman_marvinMadman_marvin Posts: 644 ★★★★

Stealthy, SymS and planning on G2099 for tech. Had to get back to work already took a very long break.

This was my route.
  • LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    jdeck59 said:

64 hits with SS. Easiest week by far

Which SS?
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    So many doing it three times. Starky and ss done and done. Next please
  • Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    Sunspot. Get up to 5 solar charges, then spam sp2. I’m cav so don’t have to worry about objectives.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

Spelthy

Sym supreme

Guilly bae
    All soloes

My favourite week so far. Had so much doing the fight and the objectives, that I overshot the milestone I wanted to stop at for this event (now at the single t5cc instead of the 3 25% selectors. Gonna have to push further now by force which might kill some units 😓)
    Symbiote Supreme, took 3 Revives, 1 was due to a mistake on my part but the other 2 was due to the Parry/Dex Issue...
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★

I'm planning to use Quake cuz I'm a noob.

Let's gooo people are disagreeing that I'm a noob.
  • ZeezoosZeezoos Posts: 204 ★★
    As someone already said, HtD cheeses the fight. Turn on pre-fight and his heavy inflicts 5 armour breaks for 500% damage.
  • IKONIKON Posts: 1,334 ★★★★★

Solid option for those without guilly. SP2 into block at max analysis, parry heavy for the big damage or just let incinerates work if Venom plays passive.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,151 ★★★★★
    HTD and Sym Supreme, and gonna try with Stark.
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,034 ★★★★★
    Venom and Stark Spidey
  • SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

Had so much doing the fight and the objectives, that I overshot the milestone I wanted to stop at for this event (now at the single t5cc instead of the 3 25% selectors. Gonna have to push further now by force which might kill some units 😓)

If you're already at the single t5cc you'll easily be getting 2 t5cc selectors without killing units. You could do the remaining bosses while completely ignoring objectives and still get the 2 selectors. Or do 1 boss with all objectives and achieve the same