**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Who did you use for Week 5 of Summer of Pain?

Comments

• TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    Easy one-shots with Stealth and Guilly 2099. Currently working on symbiote with Symbiote Supreme.

Might have to take my Guilly 2099 from R2 to R3. She's put in a lot of work last week and this week in SOP.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,903 ★★★★★
    Tech Howard the duck it took 60 hits to oneshot
    Venom for symbiote
    Spider-Man Stark for spider verse hero
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Dragon Man is another Option since his Corned Damage Scales with Unique Buffs on the Opponent.
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    Morningstar. I had to use a few revives, but it was a pretty easy takedown. Sp2 spam.

Note: If anyone wants to try this, you can't solo Venom because of the debuff node. You'll have to use a few revives.
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 2,981 ★★★★★

Black Widow Claire Voyant is Technically an option, for anyone with a limited roster.
    You can Dash Away, use Two Heavies to apply 6 Debuffs, then Dash In and use another Heavy or a Special to Knock Venom Down, that activates the Set Up And Spike Node and deals 500% of your Attack as Direct Damage. This would take a bit but it is an Option.

Her sp1 also applies three debuffs before knocking him down, I believe.
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,628 ★★★★★

All 5/65 champs, all pretty straightforward solos. Venom actually wasn’t super stingy with his sp1 like he sometimes is, so that was nice.
  • GarryDKGarryDK Posts: 135 ★★
    Sym. Was an easy solo.
  • JerkobsonJerkobson Posts: 163 ★★
    Solos with G2099, Symbiote Supreme, and Spiderham
  • QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★

Got the sym solo, almost died to block damage though
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    edited July 2021
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQ4Vvd-IVVY
    ronan works really well, no need to stun lock.

Black Widow Claire Voyant is Technically an option, for anyone with a limited roster.
    You can Dash Away, use Two Heavies to apply 6 Debuffs, then Dash In and use another Heavy or a Special to Knock Venom Down, that activates the Set Up And Spike Node and deals 500% of your Attack as Direct Damage. This would take a bit but it is an Option.

Oh wait, her Sp2 Buff Immunity Debuff! You could wiff 2 Heavies, use Sp2, that gives you 20 Claire Voyance Charges and a ton of Power if you have Mystic Dispersion, do More Heavies if you need 6 Debuffs, then Sp3 to gain the Big Attack Boost which would then add to the Set Up And Spike Node.
  • Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★

So far only two kills, I’ll have to use Starky to scrounge up the last two points
  • Madman_marvinMadman_marvin Posts: 647 ★★★★

Stealthy, SymS and planning on G2099 for tech. Had to get back to work already took a very long break.

This was my route.
  • LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    jdeck59 said:

64 hits with SS. Easiest week by far

Which SS?
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    So many doing it three times. Starky and ss done and done. Next please
  • Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    Sunspot. Get up to 5 solar charges, then spam sp2. I’m cav so don’t have to worry about objectives.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

Spelthy

Sym supreme

Guilly bae
    All soloes

My favourite week so far. Had so much doing the fight and the objectives, that I overshot the milestone I wanted to stop at for this event (now at the single t5cc instead of the 3 25% selectors. Gonna have to push further now by force which might kill some units 😓)
    Symbiote Supreme, took 3 Revives, 1 was due to a mistake on my part but the other 2 was due to the Parry/Dex Issue...
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★

I'm planning to use Quake cuz I'm a noob.

Let's gooo people are disagreeing that I'm a noob.
  • ZeezoosZeezoos Posts: 204 ★★
    As someone already said, HtD cheeses the fight. Turn on pre-fight and his heavy inflicts 5 armour breaks for 500% damage.
  • IKONIKON Posts: 1,334 ★★★★★

Solid option for those without guilly. SP2 into block at max analysis, parry heavy for the big damage or just let incinerates work if Venom plays passive.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,170 ★★★★★
    HTD and Sym Supreme, and gonna try with Stark.
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,059 ★★★★★
    Venom and Stark Spidey
  • SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

Had so much doing the fight and the objectives, that I overshot the milestone I wanted to stop at for this event (now at the single t5cc instead of the 3 25% selectors. Gonna have to push further now by force which might kill some units 😓)

If you're already at the single t5cc you'll easily be getting 2 t5cc selectors without killing units. You could do the remaining bosses while completely ignoring objectives and still get the 2 selectors. Or do 1 boss with all objectives and achieve the same