**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Did SOP week 4 again and got another point in event. [Merged Threads]

Comments

• KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,416 ★★★★★
    Still have one objective remaining in Week 4. Not sure if I should go ahead or wait.
  • Tman0971Tman0971 Posts: 349 ★★
    same here. that's annoying.
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    I'll wait for an official mod response but if they give the okay, I'll take a free extra point. Gives me a chance at the higher milestone rewards in case of a particularly nasty objective.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Other thing with this is it’s a singular thing, it’s very very easy to accidentally do, it’s not like you’re running a quest 20 times when you know you’re only meant to once, it’s 2
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,136 ★★★★★
    It's definitely broken - had it at 100% when week 5 showed up, but once I did all three objectives for week 5 it reset.

The game code is probably setto only have one week "completed" each week, so completing week 5 automatically put it as the completed SOP fight, resetting week 4.
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,209 ★★★★★
    After defeating venom, Week 5 said 100%.
    Week 4 didn't. Which I already cleared last week.

So I went it to clear it.
    And Surprisingly it gave an extra point.
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,136 ★★★★★
    Roven said:

Bugmat78 said:

It's definitely broken - had it at 100% when week 5 showed up, but once I did all three objectives for week 5 it reset.

The game code is probably setto only have one week "completed" each week, so completing week 5 automatically put it as the completed SOP fight, resetting week 4.

the task was updated before I passed the 5th week
    Hmm ok maybe once you do one as one win means SOP weeks are 100% irregardless of TB objectives. I did all mine then saw it when an alliance mate told me
  • AATTAATT Posts: 525 ★★★
    As many of you say, this isn’t a player exploit, it’s a code issue. Many players use different champions (specially content creators) for fun or testing new counter. We couldn’t know this would happened
  • Ang3lOfD3athAng3lOfD3ath Posts: 78
    I did the same. Mine still said 100% so didn’t think anything of it and went back in to test r3 mags vs r2 mags for hit comparison
  • RonSwansonRonSwanson Posts: 1,171 ★★★★
    Bugmat78 said:

Same here
  • PreslyPresly Posts: 11
    Hello everyone, after completing Week 5 i found out that i got a green sign- 100% compete and i didnt see one on the left for week for. After that i decided to try it with magneto and got an extra point there. Obviously im not doing this to breach the rules or get more points as i dont need them, we will get enough to complete the whole event, im just informing for this bug.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,173 ★★★★★
    I have yet to do the robot objective for the DH fight. Hope that opp will not get taken away.
  • MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★
    @Kabam Miike Any news? I want to do week 4 now lol
  • DontsellthemDontsellthem Posts: 762 ★★★
    I did this as soon as it went live. I was like, no way I’ll get a another point, but it showed NOT completed.

Got another point 😔😱
  • JJJmJJJJJJmJJJ Posts: 131
    edited July 2021
    since there was no longer the "100%" I did it again! How was I to know he would give me 1 gold back! And now? will kabam say we shouldn't do it again ?! I'm fed up of all these bugs!
  • David1297David1297 Posts: 2
    Yeah, I tried this too, not because I wanted to exploit a bug, but because I was curious if it was broken. That being said, that point I got will help me acheive a Milestone I otherwise wouldn't, which wasn't really my intention, but I can't really give it back now, so will there be a way to fix this?
  • David1297David1297 Posts: 2
    I hope there isn't any penalty involved, since I was just curious if it was broken. I never wanted to exploit any bugs.
  • Roman4544Roman4544 Posts: 85
    Same here, got an extra point. Hope it gets fixed quickly
  • PreslyPresly Posts: 11
    This is why im posting this here, i dont need this point as im not going to benefit from it at all, but im just informing Kabam so they can maybe get the points away from our account or be aware of this issue
  • marsh18392919marsh18392919 Posts: 4
    Ive noticed that week 4 now awards a point, i was doing it for fun one more time to practice quake against darkhawk and it gave an extra point, if this is a bug i dont mid the point being taken away im just worried i will recieve a penalty even though i did not know what i was doing.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    I’m sure it’ll be fine, Kabam will just take away the extra point
  • Cereal_Killer_CKCereal_Killer_CK Posts: 15
    I'm on the same situation... I hope I don't get banned lol
  • Melbino827Melbino827 Posts: 10
    edited July 2021
    Doing the dark hawk again gives 1 more point in the milestones for those who already did it.