**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Its not just Parry and Dex

PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,833 ★★★★★
edited July 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
Controls for combos are dropping mid combo, for example doom normally chains a heavy mid combo but mine just freezes and doesnt heavy.

Happens for regular combos as well , dropping in the middle of a combo not registering the light after a medium etc.
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★
    Yep heavies have been weird for me as well, comboes are normal though
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,134 ★★★★★
    Today while doing variant 7 3.2, the game crash and when I start the game again, I was knock out of the quest. I was at ebony maw and then the boss.
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★

Much worse, UKW? Mine auto-plays without auto-play. :)

I also experienced that, move forward suddenly and hit the opponent ...... and being killed in 5 hits. My finger just keep swiping backward but no use at all. Talking about fighting in 7.2.6.
  • Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    Is it still only for iOS?
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★

Is it still only for iOS?

It's never just been iOS. Dropped inputs, random dashes, champ stops mid combo... Been happening since the last update (more than usual) across the board.
  • KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    This falls under input malfunction. Sometimes my champ is dashing forward and my fingers are nowhere near the screen as well. Game is simply unstable right now so I wouldn't play endgame content this month. Its a resource drain.
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,723 ★★★
    My G99 was not recovering health during Assault on Olympus against Warmachine and Hercules. Isn't she supposed to???
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,833 ★★★★★
    Kennado said:

This falls under input malfunction. Sometimes my champ is dashing forward and my fingers are nowhere near the screen as well. Game is simply unstable right now so I wouldn't play endgame content this month. Its a resource drain.

That’s exactly it, another thing i forgot to include in the post was that sometimes my champ holds block when my thumb isnt even touching the left side of the screen.
  • CrusaderjrCrusaderjr Posts: 1,059 ★★★★
    not sure if anyone else has noticed or mentioned this as well but, there are some specials or combos where you are able to dex while holding block at the same time if that makes sense, but it seems to be another issue to the game mechanics not working as intended.
    for example darkhawk sp1, in his beam there are 4 hits, if you hold block for the first and second beam, you can then swipe back and dex the remaining beams. i guess you could say its a "dex" issue but its just another thing not working as intended.
  • Kaizen_KingKaizen_King Posts: 306 ★★★
    edited July 2021

not sure if anyone else has noticed or mentioned this as well but, there are some specials or combos where you are able to dex while holding block at the same time if that makes sense, but it seems to be another issue to the game mechanics not working as intended.
    for example darkhawk sp1, in his beam there are 4 hits, if you hold block for the first and second beam, you can then swipe back and dex the remaining beams. i guess you could say its a "dex" issue but its just another thing not working as intended.

We’ve always been able to do this - it’s how I got by ACT 4 Maestro boss like 5 years ago lol
  • AntzRodzAntzRodz Posts: 255 ★★
    Well said.. complety agree to this point... I thought it was my game play but I m facing this every fight where suddenly it ends in 4 hit combo or 3 ... And then u expect to continue where the opponents hit back making u think what's happened
  • Upanddown_69Upanddown_69 Posts: 248
    edited July 2021
    They’ve definitely changed the algorithm. The cpu is super defensive, but more than that, it now does multiple dexes super fast and then immediately intercepts with a combo. Best way to describe it is that it’s now passive-aggressive!