**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

SoP Venom p2w solution

KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,738 ★★★★★
Longshot does insane damage. If you have 3 spare revives, you should be able to KO him super easily. Just saying. It is a lazy solution.

Comments

• LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Same with Morningstar
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Or you can get the Solo with Sunspot

I don’t think it helps with TB Objectives tho
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,738 ★★★★★
    I dont say the others dont work as well, I just wanted to say that Longshot works. There are surely better options. But for low effort run (and 1 revive in my case), longshot works.

Btw I believe Longshot solo is possible with enough skill
  • JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    How does he work ? I tried him but his special attacks keep knocking down venom

Kerneas said:

Longshot does insane damage. If you have 3 spare revives, you should be able to KO him super easily. Just saying. It is a lazy solution.

Just throw his sp2 into block when pure of heart is up. Why would you knock him down?
    That's what I meant when I said "solo is possible". It'd require some serious skill but it could be done, yes.

What do you mean with "p2w" solution?
    A decent skilled player should be able to one-shot him pretty easily with that champion

If you are lazy and don't wanna bother with trying too hard, Longshot gets it done pretty cheaply. As I said previously, a solo is well possible. Just if you are a guy like me with some pots and revives saved but lackluster in terms of skill, Longshot is a cheap solution.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Guess I'll try my rank 2.
  • SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★
    Kerneas said:

Kerneas said:

Just throw his sp2 into block when pure of heart is up. Why would you knock him down?
    That's what I meant when I said "solo is possible". It'd require some serious skill but it could be done, yes.
    Definitely doesn't require serious skill, all you need to do is dex (which you'll be doing a lot of with venoms ai) and throw a special into the block. Youve even got some leeway to accidentally knock him down with sp2.

He's probably one of the best options if you don't have too high MD

Welp, here's a screenshot of a solo with my rank 2 6* lol. Will try again and record. Used @SwarmOfRavens strategy.
  • SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★
    edited July 2021
    Kill_Grey said:

Welp, here's a screenshot of a solo with my rank 2 6* lol. Will try again and record. Used @SwarmOfRavens strategy.

Did the same with my R2 longshot, I assure you the hits received are strategic for power gain

Kill_Grey said:

Did the same with my R2 longshot, I assure you the hits received are strategic for power gain
    Nice :D
    I went back in for a video tho. I wonder if there's anybody around here that I could add on line app so they could post it on YouTube and I can link it here... Cuz I'm too lazy to post it myself 😅
  • HdhjssvvHdhjssvv Posts: 55
    Kerneas said:

Kerneas said:

“Serious skill” bit of a stretch lad it’s super easy

• Crys23Crys23 Posts: 726 ★★★★
    Solos with venom, stark spidey, Sym supreme.
    These fights arent Summer of pain, it's more summer of a bit annoying
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,085 ★★★★★
    P2W? Long shot doesn’t even get you an objective, and 2 revives for an easy SOP boss goes to show the champion isn’t a good option. However anyone can solo this venom boss.
  • MikeHancho31MikeHancho31 Posts: 247 ★★★
    edited July 2021

Elsa just one shot him for me. Still had over 40% of my health left.