**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

So what's your current SOP milestone points and how high do you aim

BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★

All weeks done. So I am sitting on 11 points. And my Aim is 15 points . What's yours ??

Comments

• Valentinos13Valentinos13 Posts: 400 ★★★
    Same points and goal as you
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    i'm going to try and do as much as possible. i'm aiming for 19 so that i can get the two full t5cc selectors, but i worry that they're going to make the bosses much, much harder
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

i only wanted 9 points actually but using one of my favorite champs again was too tempting so I moved to 11 points. i only wanted the 3 selectors because that would serve me more .. now I'm kind forced to get higher for another T5CC lol

This is my case as well, lol. Will probably try to get some sigs for my mister F as well, if I can.
  • DontsellthemDontsellthem Posts: 762 ★★★

i only wanted 9 points actually but using one of my favorite champs again (Stark Spidey) was too tempting so I moved to 11 points. i only wanted the 3 selectors because that would serve me more .. now I'm kind forced to get higher for another T5CC lol

I was in the same spot too.
    I really wanted to stay in the 3 T5Ccs 25%. The SOP objectives are too fun ☹️. Now I’m at 14
  • RonSwansonRonSwanson Posts: 1,171 ★★★★
    11 currently, was aiming for 15 but wanna push for 19 now.
  • Sean_WhoSean_Who Posts: 618 ★★★
    Was aiming for 9, to make 3 complete t5cc's, but it's proving easier than I thought so I'll aim for 15 I think it was; two full t5cc
  • SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★
    Was originally planning to do each boss at least once and 6 objectives for 15 points (2 t5cc selectors) since I thought objectives would be much worse.
    But at this point I've already decided I'll be going for the 75 sigs since I don't see it being to hard to obtain
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,552 Guardian
    My original goal was to try to get to milestone six (9 points). However, there's no question I'm going to hit at least milestone seven this week (11 points), so to be honest I'll be happy if I get to eight (15 points, 2 T5C selectors), but my goal now is to go for the whole banana if I can.

Primis00 said:

I already reached the minimum i wanted which was 11 for the full t5cc. Now im just shooting for as high as i can go. Currently on 12 cuz of the week 4 bug.

how did you get the extra point to have 12 ?
    There's a bug that Kabam is aware of, and will almost certainly remove the points for.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    Expecting to be able to do it all.
    Didn't used revives yet, and might as well use them for something if needed
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★
    Currently at 11 points. Haven’t used an item yet. I was originally hoping to hit the top milestone to sig up my Guardian, and if current trends continue, that will be very possible
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,673 ★★★★★
    I just beat Venom with Symbiote Supreme, so I have 9 points so far. I'll knock out the other two with Starky someday. He'll finally be redeemed! I took him up too fast one time and never ended up using him, but if I can solo Venom with him all will be forgotten. :smiley:

I'm honestly having so much fun with this that I'll just keep going at it. I'm way past where I thought I'd end up so everything from now on is just gravy.

However, as others have pointed out, Milestone 7 is kind of weird in that it is a bit of a step back. I could use three 25% selectors more than I could use a single, whole t5cc. So when I reach that milestone, I'll suddenly have a new incentive to push even further. Two full t5ccs would definitely be better than three 25% selectors, after all.
  • GlassbackGlassback Posts: 341 ★★★
    Hey guys, stupid question maybe, but is it only possible to reach higher if you’re TB? I’m cav and completed all the weeks. Just looking forward to any T5CC frag selectors really haha
  • Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    I’m currently at 12 points cus I accidentally got an extra point from week 4. Anyways I’m aiming for atleast 23 right now but I may be able to get 27 depending on how difficult it gets
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,033 ★★★★★

i only wanted 9 points actually but using one of my favorite champs again (Stark Spidey) was too tempting so I moved to 11 points. i only wanted the 3 selectors because that would serve me more .. now I'm kind forced to get higher for another T5CC lol

I was in the same spot too.
    I really wanted to stay in the 3 T5Ccs 25%. The SOP objectives are too fun ☹️. Now I’m at 14
    how are you at 14 points?
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,108 ★★★★★
    I am at milestone 7 (11 points) now. I will be happy with milestone 8 but I think milestone 9 or 10 is obtainable.
    Glassback said:

Hey guys, stupid question maybe, but is it only possible to reach higher if you’re TB? I’m cav and completed all the weeks. Just looking forward to any T5CC frag selectors really haha

Cavalier players have access to the Summer of Pain fights themselves, and defeating each boss once earns you one point. There are nine weeks of fights and thus there's a maximum of nine points possible for Cavalier players. If you do all of the fights, you should have enough milestone points to reach milestone six, which is the Nexus selector and the three 25% T5C selectors.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Going to the top no doubt.
  • ShaqatacShaqatac Posts: 258 ★★
    Im on 11 and aim for 15 points as well, i dont think the rewards above that are a big deal. I’m more focused on r3’s rather then r4’s atm
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    I have all the points that we are able to obtain rn
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,370 ★★★★★
    5 point's
    I am not TB yet
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,107 ★★★★★
    edited July 2021
    Milestone 7 - 11 points, no double-dipping.