**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Heroes and God Crystals are legit!

TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,737 ★★★★★
LFG!!!

Comments

• TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,737 ★★★★★
    So far I've gotten that 6* CAIW, a 5* Longshot, and the rest 3*.
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    I've opened 4 so far 3× 5* 1x 3*
  • Crys23Crys23 Posts: 712 ★★★★
    I have never gotten a 6* from any type of Cav crystal I opened.
  • Dfour24Dfour24 Posts: 68
    Pulled a 5* Thor yesterday, pretty pumped
  • DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★

Finally an amazing 6*.....
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Typhoon said:

LFG!!!

I want to awaken him so much. It's going to be more 3*s for me with a 4* or 5* here and there for me.
  • Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★
    DrZola said:

I keep getting 3 stars

I like to think these crystals are geared inversely to the Summoner’s skill. Ergo, 3* for me and you B)

Dr. Zola
    Considering I just pulled 2 5*s rn, I'm inclined to agree
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,673 ★★★★★
    edited July 2021
    I've pulled two 5* OG Avengers. Not too exciting right now (maybe Thor to a degree since he synergizes well, but certainly not Iron Man) but they have to be in the pipeline for god-tier buffs sometime down the line, I figure.

I just keep pulling OG Avengers. The last month or so, I duped my 6* Cap, got a 5* Hawkeye and a 5* Hulk dupe. Only Black Widow left, I think, since I've had a 5* Ant-Man for ages.
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    I got 5* Hawkeye twice in a row.
  • SHIELD4AGENTSHIELD4AGENT Posts: 915 ★★★★
    I got 5* Mojo from basic 5star a few hours earlier that day, and guess what on first Heroes And Gods Grandmaster crystal I got em Duped.
  • Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Best I’ve gotten so far was a 5* Thing
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,370 ★★★★★
    Still keep pulling 3 stars...
  • OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,604 ★★★★
    Re-duped my 5* Thing. All the rest 3*’s. Maybe one 4?
  • mattressmattress Posts: 403 ★★
    I pulled a 5 * Beardo from an iron tomb a few weeks ago, used a science gem and maxed his sig, just to pull him again outta the heroes gem the other day. Not complaining, just thought it was funny
  • CheloniiChelonii Posts: 20
    1x 4* and then 3*s
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,146 ★★★
    I pulled a 6* Thor the first time, and got a 5* Thor the second time.
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Out of the four crystals, I've pulled two 4* Ghulks, and a dupe on my 6* Ghulk. A weird ratio.
  • Bsweezy0821Bsweezy0821 Posts: 213 ★★
    Just pulled 5* hulk the other day from those crystals… better than no 5* at all I guess
  • TrojansTrojans Posts: 18
    i pulled 6* OG thor and 6* tigra today
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I pulled a 6* iHulk. It was my first ever 6* from a Cav crystal.
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,146 ★★★
    I just pulled 3 OG Thor in a row (6* and two 5*)