**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who did you use for Week 5 of Summer of Pain?

Comments

• BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,522 ★★★★
    G99, shulk, venom, Starlord, sym sup so far

Struggling with spider verse. R3 5* stealth my best option 200 hits got him about half down before getting tagged..
  • mbracembrace Posts: 821 ★★★
    edited July 2021
    Seems like all of the combinations of 3 are a waste, unless it’s just that Stealthy and G2099 combined use less resources than Starky alone.
  • MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

Looking at how easy these last few weeks were there are going to be a lot of new tb players after sop

How many did you do so far?
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★
    Qacob said:

Got the sym solo, almost died to block damage though

How i keep dying lol
  • YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    My choices were Sym for Symbiote, G2099 for Tech, and Spider-Ham for spiderverse. Ham was a long fight since I couldn't manipulate spider-nonsense well but it was a very smooth fight. Bonus points for his dashback being so good even Venom doesn't chase.
  • ARW2000ARW2000 Posts: 53
    Used r3 g99 for initial run easy clear
    Used stark spidey for spiderverse plus he's tech so it completes 2 objectives
    And sumbiote supreme for final objectives wait for bleed phase get enough and then sp3 spam to keep them up
  • Akkarin23Akkarin23 Posts: 98
    Exactly same team as you, r2 g99, r5 stealthy and venom.
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    G2099, one shot
    Venom, one shot
    Spider Ham, 1 revive because I'm me!
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,804 ★★★★★
    Symbiote Supreme for Symbiote objective and Stark Spidey for both Spider-Verse and tech objectives 🙂
  • Racs0Racs0 Posts: 38
    edited July 2021

I'm not TB, but end up using rank 4 star lord.
  • TheEducationTheEducation Posts: 93
    5r4 Ronan, 5r3 HtD, 5r5 Starky, and 5r5 Sym Sup
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,146 ★★★
    Black Widow Clairvoyant
  • SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,374 ★★★★★
    5/65 sig 200 Star Lord. Took me a few tries since I needed Venom to throw some specials but it took me 170 hits with him.
  • Steel_Ball_RunSteel_Ball_Run Posts: 534 ★★★
    Sym Supreme- completion + symbiote
    Stark Spidey- spider-verse + tech
  • Sky_kittySky_kitty Posts: 245
    Magik. i used sp3.limbo gave the health back.it is super easy
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Even though Parry-Dex issues happened twice during the fight, it is still manageable as long as you don’t launch SP and bait his SP1.

Venom, HtD and Stealth. For each objective.

ARW2000 said:

Used r3 g99 for initial run easy clear
    Used stark spidey for spiderverse plus he's tech so it completes 2 objectives
    And sumbiote supreme for final objectives wait for bleed phase get enough and then sp3 spam to keep them up

Oh I forget G2099! I should use her.
    Racs0 said:

I'm not TB, but end up using rank 4 star lord.

You are awesome, even I use 6*r1 venom it also takes over 200 hits.
  • Varad18Varad18 Posts: 162

She died after this didn't she
  • JAATKINGJAATKING Posts: 111
    edited July 2021
    I am cavlier so i tried my rnk5 5star nick fury and soloed summer of pain venom. He is a great option in this fight.
  • Viper18Viper18 Posts: 65
    I used the Venom to destroy the Venom
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Jaded said:

So many doing it three times. Starky and ss done and done. Next please

I don't have him ranked as I only pulled him a few months ago and I'm not ranking a lot of 5*s these days. I thought about ranking him for this but tried Spider-Ham and got the solo.
    I used Venom, Guilly, and Spider-Ham. All solos.
  • DeewillDeewill Posts: 83

Any event where I can use my boy Starky is awesome in my books

I can’t get the solo with stark spidey smh.. I can only take a Lil more then 1/3 of his health with one round smh.. I just flat out beat the breaks off him with sym sup tho.. I need that that stark spidey victory it’s two birds with one stone.. amd when I say victory I mean one shot.. because if push comes to shove I’ll revive if I have too..
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,715 ★★★
    Venom and starck spidey.
    This week is harder than last, but it's to be expected.
  • Danklacrank1Danklacrank1 Posts: 59
    Anyone know why howard is not working for me I have max stupify and i used prefight and I cant get enough debuffs with the parry and armor breaks I've watched a bunch of videos and cant figure out why does anyone have any idea why?