**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Six Star #18 The Russian Bear

StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★

I got very very lucky last week and opened my first six star from the calendar Cavalier Crystal and I awakened my Red Guardian. Now, I’m a big fan of the champ and since his prestige is pretty solid, I decided to rank him. Also my six star science roster is pretty sad.
I’ll be feeding him all my generic and class sigs to get him up to sig200 so I’ll be using my 5/65 Sig200 one mostly until I get the six star up some more.

Comments

• MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★
    He's very underrated, great damage and unique utility!
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★

He's very underrated, great damage and unique utility!

Agreed! I bring in my 5/65 into AW every time
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,465 ★★★★★
    Very cool. I was close again.

Im not a big RG fan, but he is a cool champ. I dont like his sig investment and how his sig is only good in 40 increments. Especially in a class where champs like Void, CAIW, and maybe even Thing exist.

Im not a big RG fan, but he is a cool champ. I dont like his sig investment and how his sig is only good in 40 increments. Especially in a class where champs like Void, CAIW, and maybe even Thing exist.

I’m not a fan of it either, but it’s lessened by the fact that I already have my Void at sig200 and don’t have CapIW or interest in ranking my Thing.
    I’m also okay a few shards away from forming my next mystic t5cc so #19 is right around the corner
  • MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★

I use mine more than Cap IW and Thing, don't have Void
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    for a sec I thought Ursa Major was in this game
    GarrettN said:

Are you me…? I did the exact same thing for my 6R3 #18 last week.

Nice! Love seeing RG get the love he deserves!
    Also what a coincidence!

I’m not a fan of it either, but it’s lessened by the fact that I already have my Void at sig200 and don’t have CapIW or interest in ranking my Thing.
    I’m also okay a few shards away from forming my next mystic t5cc so #19 is right around the corner
    *sigh*

Im chilling on 3 fully formed catalysts and im doing the final carinas soon. And im starting map 7 again.

*sigh*

Im chilling on 3 fully formed catalysts and im doing the final carinas soon. And im starting map 7 again.
    I’m still pretty far from finishing the carina challenges. I have all the labs still and the Loki one. I do have a fully formed mutant still, just holding on to that one until I get the T5b I need to r3 Cable

*sigh*

I’m still pretty far from finishing the carina challenges. I have all the labs still and the Loki one. I do have a fully formed mutant still, just holding on to that one until I get the T5b I need to r3 Cable
    I have all the LoL ones left but im also almost done ranking the 4*s and i am farming about 6-8 revives a day.

*sigh*

I have all the LoL ones left but im also almost done ranking the 4*s and i am farming about 6-8 revives a day.
    I’m still in the process of ranking the four stars but it’s on the back burner for me since I’m focusing on building my six star roster and I need the t4b and t4cc for that.

*sigh*

I’m still in the process of ranking the four stars but it’s on the back burner for me since I’m focusing on building my six star roster and I need the t4b and t4cc for that.
    I REALLY want to r3 my diablo so i want that full t5cc. I never have t4cc/b.
    I can get about 8 runs of c7.2.2 a day, for about 6-8 revives. I expect that to be about 3 weeks more(maximum) and ill be done.

*sigh*

I REALLY want to r3 my diablo so i want that full t5cc. I never have t4cc/b.
    I have my five star Diablo at r4 already but I’m dying to pull a six star one to r3 instead. Since I’m holding all my shards for the upcoming featured, I’m gonna go ahead and use my mystic t5cc on a soon to be announced champ that I’ve been eager to rank up for a while.
  • pseudosanepseudosane Posts: 3,813 Guardian
    edited July 2021
    Very nice rankup!
  • IKONIKON Posts: 1,334 ★★★★★

*sigh*

I'd recommend making sure you have a very large health potion stock as well. I did the Canadian LOL challenge with an ok stash, but a bigger stash would have likely saved a few charges along the way, and a lot of stress.
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,151 ★★★★★
    Just watched Black Widow last night, cewl rank up.
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    Awesome! I have my 5/65 max sig and I use him on path 7 a fair bit. He’s niche but I like that. Just a shame that the science class ‘gods’ all require sig200 except HT.