**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who are you picking from this Nexus Crystal?

2»

Comments

• solmyrairsolmyrair Posts: 388
    Nick.

Unless you’re really skilled with ghost.
  • avenge_123avenge_123 Posts: 1,307 ★★★
    oh..god sick luck noone is bad
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    Ghost or nick because I have a 6 star nick that needs awakening and I have a R5 5* ghost but having her at 6 star would be sweet
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Prolly go with Nick or HT as I already have r5 Ghost and I like her awakened ability too much to play without it. Nick even though he would be unawakened is still really good and I already have a highly ranked up Quake to pair with him.
  • JueVioleGraceJueVioleGrace Posts: 1,424 ★★★★★

Nick for sure. He’s the only relevant skill champ and he’s great.

Only relevant skill champ?!?!
  • TassenTassen Posts: 27
    I have ht , so nick
  • ljdr77ljdr77 Posts: 62
    I already have r5 5* Ghost so it wouldn’t be her. I have neither Fury or Torch as a 6 or 5 so that’s tough. I still have act 6 completion to do so for me it would likely be Fury to round out my team. My 4* Fury is always on my eq team with Quake.
  • Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    No_oneuk said:

So @Intensity108 who did you pick.

It's a spliced pic, check out the grey around nick.
    I know I'm just kidding. Very bad editing.
  • HolrosHolros Posts: 361 ★★★
    I have all 3 awakened and trust me NF is a no brainer
  • DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★
    Ht
  • WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,324 ★★★★
    Yeah, quite funny how many people fell for that. It‘s obviously faked, a choice that awesome is probably impossible.

I would choose Ghost ... already got 6* Fury and 5* max Torch. But no Ghost higher than 4*

That was my best real Nexus (from compensation this Summer).
  • crossshattercrossshatter Posts: 249
    Ghost
  • Intensity108Intensity108 Posts: 326 ★★

No_oneuk said:

So @Intensity108 who did you pick.

It's a spliced pic, check out the grey around nick.
    I know I'm just kidding. Very bad editing.
    It was very slap-job and quickly put together. I could do much better if i put effort into it.
  • ch4rnch4rn Posts: 275 ★★
    Ghost
  • Soar2878Soar2878 Posts: 143 ★★
    I have Ghost, and. Nick (duped), but not HT. So it would be an easy choice for me.
  • FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,587 ★★★★
    If you can awaken nick, go for it. If no awakening, go for ghost or torch, both good options as well.
  • Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    @FrostGiantLord plz stop reviving so many dead threads bro it just clutters the forums
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,055 ★★★★★

Who would you pick?

Hate to say but it is photoshopped. Anyone with good eye can catch it
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,309 ★★★★★
    I don't use ghost that much so NF(awakened only) would be my preference otherwise HT
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,733 ★★★★★
    I would go with Nick just because he needs the dupe. You need to pull him twice. Therefore, not pulling him when you have the chance feels like madness.

Sure, there aren't any duds in there that make it an easy choice, but 6* awakening gems are so rare that I wouldn't rely on finding and using one to awaken any champions. It would have to be through duping them, and Nick needs the dupe the most.
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,146 ★★★★★
    I have a 5/65 sig 200 Ghost. Wouldn't be able to awaken her or sig her, same story with fury. I don't have a torch so I'd go with him.
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,208 ★★★★★
    None
    Gonna close the game... Go back to sleep
  • Andyball270Andyball270 Posts: 303 ★★★
    Personally i would take ghost. However HT would be a close second for me. Now i would class myself as a pretty good ghost player i probably enjoy playing her as much as HT. HT animations and playstyle, along with the content he clears and absoultley shredding mystics put him above NF for me. And also really you need NF awaekend where as Ghost and HT are ready to go as is