**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

2B or not TB

2»

Comments

• VuDahVuDah Posts: 23
    Rank Rocket
    SuperGood said:

So, after revising everyone’s feedback I decided to go with Red Skull for a few reasons.

1) I like the character. I think he looks and feels really good to play albeit no damage or utility and weird armor interactions.
    2) I don’t like Rocket at all and I can’t see myself enjoying his future kit (because I know the future and know he will not be good…)
    3) I had expiring T5 catalysts that I needed to use.
    4) I am excited to put him on defense.
    5) I’ll use him for Cav monthly quests
    6) Very and least importantly he might get a buff.
    7) I really think that being Thronebreaker early is important due to all of the opportunities available to that level of account progression!

Great choice. I ranked up joe fixit just to become thronebreaker on my alt. The ability to earn more points in summer of pain is going worth it.
  • SuperGoodSuperGood Posts: 128

Summer of Pain, Carinas Challenges, calendar rewards, glory store upgrade, deals (although I don’t traditionally spend money in the game), and any future released exclusives!
  • MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★
    Rank Rocket
    SuperGood said:

Summer of Pain, Carinas Challenges, calendar rewards, glory store upgrade, deals (although I don’t traditionally spend money in the game), and any future released exclusives!
    Don't put words in my mouth, I never said
  • SuperGoodSuperGood Posts: 128

To be honest. Yondu actually have some potential. He will surely be buffed to meet that potential and id personally rank a potato to get thronebreaker

Yondu is one of my favorite characters tbh! I just don’t see his kit shaping up to be worth it!