**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Summer of pain bug

I have already defeated week 4 darkhawk boss still it's showing unexplored

Comments

• Haunted_ghoštHaunted_ghošt Posts: 75
    I have the same thing good to know lots of people have this problem
  • AntzRodzAntzRodz Posts: 255 ★★
    Kabam knows it's a bug.. don't explore it again.. they will fix it...
  • mehramanish248mehramanish248 Posts: 26
    Will they revert back 1 point that was gained by doing week 4 again,, or it will revert all the points for week 4 ??
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,373 ★★★★★

Will they revert back 1 point that was gained by doing week 4 again,, or it will revert all the points for week 4 ??

The one point u get for doing it again now since its showing unexplored no other points will get removed
  • AtomixX33AtomixX33 Posts: 63
    am i gnna get banned cause i forgot that i comleted it and ran it again i only realized that i did it after the fight cause i went to check the objective and they were gone. im so dumb
    AtomixX33 said:

am i gnna get banned cause i forgot that i comleted it and ran it again i only realized that i did it after the fight cause i went to check the objective and they were gone. im so dumb

No kabam stated in an update there just gonna remove the extra point in 45 days
  • PseudouberPseudouber Posts: 753 ★★★
    But I ran it again to get the Robot bonus point and it seems I have the point they are going to remove. Did it give me 2 point when I should have only gotten one for doing it again with a robot the next week? Its hard to tell. Is this what is happening to others?

But I ran it again to get the Robot bonus point and it seems I have the point they are going to remove. Did it give me 2 point when I should have only gotten one for doing it again with a robot the next week? Its hard to tell. Is this what is happening to others?

If u done the robot then thats fine but the second point was beating him when it was already suppose to be done so that one point for beating him again even though u done it will be taken so u earned 1 point
  • ShnapperShnapper Posts: 15
    edited July 2021
    Yeah because they can’t fix there own issues with any reliability, they’ll doc us the extra point that wasn’t free to get. Give me my boost and revives back for the misleading message that it was being extended even though the issues remain.
  • Joker1976Joker1976 Posts: 440 ★★
    Uh ,..payout is in like 45 days lol,…so let’s just see how this works out .
  • Joker1976Joker1976 Posts: 440 ★★
    I’ve done all the fights legitimate ,…my concern is how are they gonna find out who hasn’t done it that way and spammed the Week 4 points ?? And are legit clearers going to suffer with a docked point??, again this is Kabam and things do go wrong .
  • SatanorsSatanors Posts: 6
    Message said, it will be extended. When it was reset, thought we could play again and earn an extra point since DH could be defeated. Ended up spending around 700 units for getting that extra point. And now that point will be deducted for no mistake of ours? Will those units and revives be reverted as well, since this clarification comes now?
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,168 ★★★★★
    Satanors said:

Message said, it will be extended. When it was reset, thought we could play again and earn an extra point since DH could be defeated. Ended up spending around 700 units for getting that extra point. And now that point will be deducted for no mistake of ours? Will those units and revives be reverted as well, since this clarification comes now?

Why wil u thing it intended to get more that’s point. That’s your fault for then use unit to beat him is yours mistakes not kabam you’re and only you
    What are you trying to say Gamer boyyo?
    Where was it mentioned that we cannot attempt again? How is the bug my fault? The moment the bug was discovered, within a day, a message/clarification should have been sent in game. Not this late.
    What I am asking is fair treatment for something that was within permissable limit at that time and if it is now deemed a bug, expectation from company is fair reimbursement. It's what most professional companies do for clients when these sort of miscommunication leads to certain loss
    So it's like, summer of pain is too much for me to play every week, so I'll skip it. But then DH comes along and I could defeat spending some units. Then when it's extended/reset, maybe spending some more units is worth the extra 6* shards. And now here we are.
  • DarkGuardianDarkGuardian Posts: 185 ★★
    Satanors said:

Satanors said:

Tbh, that is your fault that you were trying to get a point from a week, that you completed last week
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,168 ★★★★★
    Satanors said:

Where was it mentioned that we cannot attempt again? How is the bug my fault? The moment the bug was discovered, within a day, a message/clarification should have been sent in game. Not this late.
    What I am asking is fair treatment for something that was within permissable limit at that time and if it is now deemed a bug, expectation from company is fair reimbursement. It's what most professional companies do for clients when these sort of miscommunication leads to certain loss

One thing because it wasn’t meant to rest unfortunately that’s happened but the wild purpose was only for it to be extended cler wasn’t intended to be doing again to get the same point but if you stil had the obtaining points left to do that’s fine but you when in to do it again. Is yours fault not kabam you cler didn’t understand the event so it fair there wil take the point away
    Satanors said:

The cant do a second attempt to get a second point is clear u only get it for completing so once done it is already complete meaning it shouldnt award anymore, the bug was ur fault for redoing it and spending the units if u see it 100% then next not it quite indicates that its a bug, since u done it and spent units no it isnt kabams fault and to pay u back what u spent when u used the bug to try get another point, wasnt a miscommunication once it was found it was reported and kabam looked at it then put a message up saying point be removed as they cant get the info on same day as the bug people have to look at it.
    Anything to please the overlords eh?
    Go ahead, take away the point. It's just a game to play once in a while.
  • WarArmAdaWarArmAda Posts: 1
    Week 4 Summer of pain the fight mechanics aren’t working on my character. It’s not giving me the steadfast! It’s costing me a lot of resources! The most painful part of Summer of pain are all the bugs!

WarArmAda said:

Week 4 Summer of pain the fight mechanics aren’t working on my character. It’s not giving me the steadfast! It’s costing me a lot of resources! The most painful part of Summer of pain are all the bugs!

The node can be reduced by ability accuracy reduction and since magnatized its 70% reduction