UPDATE: A new Hotfix (v32.2.3) is now being released to address this issue. Please keep an eye on your App Store for this update to address the below issue.

We are currently experiencing an Error when Summoners view a Champion’s Synergies while in the Champion Selection screen in Arenas and Duels. We are aware of this issue and are working on a Hotfix to address it. In the meantime, please avoid using the synergy menu to prevent this error and crash. We apologize for this inconvenience. Updates will be posted here: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/293506/error-when-looking-at-synergies-from-champion-selection-screen

5* crystal opening with cousins

So I finally did this opening and im ok with it the first pull was me second pull was my 8 year old cousin then my 14 year old cousin then his twin sister so here are the pics

Comments

• WarlockjrWarlockjr Posts: 335
    I got juggs my 8 year old cousin got green goblin my 14 year old cousin got doctor octopus and his twin sister got guardian
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,419 ★★★★★
    Step Cousin?
  • KiptonadeKiptonade Posts: 42
    Nice
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 1,967 ★★★★
    My little brother pulled 2 cgr's, a prof x, and ultron for me. (six stars.)
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 4,764 ★★★★★
    edited July 2021
    Warlockjr said:

I got juggs my 8 year old cousin got green goblin my 14 year old cousin got doctor octopus and his twin sister got guardian

His Twin sisters hands are blessed

Warlockjr said:

His Twin sisters hands are blessed
    one is a boy and one is girl
    Hoitado said:

Step Cousin?

no there dad was adopted but they r still my cousins
  • Drew3808Drew3808 Posts: 39
    Nice opening. I would say guardian was the best pull.
    Drew3808 said:

Nice opening. I would say guardian was the best pull.

yep i took him to r3
    He is kinda helpful