**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

GAME SEEMS TO BE GETTING WORSE?

Kabam you have given out some more comp but still not fixed the issues it seems, if anything it has gotten worse. Also is there something wrong with some of the masteries as they seem broken as weird things are going on? Its made some types of champs absolutely useless as cannot parry and heavy, or when i do manage to pull off a parry, which seems to be more luck than good timing, every champ in all content shrugs off the stun before i can even hit them.
Dont you think it's time to take the game down for a prolonged time and actually get to the bottom of all these issues to make your game great again?
Im wondering if this is an Android issue solely or is it happening to iOS users also.

Comments

• Killswitch01Killswitch01 Posts: 669 ★★★
    I was also wondering how crossbones could shrug off parry from Apoc. It'll call out parry but my dude just dashes back or claps me...
    It's cool someone else noticed this
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,983 ★★★★★

Kabam you have given out some more comp but still not fixed the issues it seems, if anything it has gotten worse. Also is there something wrong with some of the masteries as they seem broken as weird things are going on? Its made some types of champs absolutely useless as cannot parry and heavy, or when i do manage to pull off a parry, which seems to be more luck than good timing, every champ in all content shrugs off the stun before i can even hit them.
    Dont you think it's time to take the game down for a prolonged time and actually get to the bottom of all these issues to make your game great again?
    Im wondering if this is an Android issue solely or is it happening to iOS users also.

Welcome to the issue they've been working on for over a week. They've been working on it. They have a beta you can request to join to test their possible fix- https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/273207/beta-test-for-parry-dex-bug-hotfix#latest

This isn't something that can be fixed by taking the game down. It gets fixed on the client side (Kabam Devs) and has nothing to do with the live game. it's both Android and Apple issues.
  • Killswitch01Killswitch01 Posts: 669 ★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

I was also wondering how crossbones could shrug off parry from Apoc. It'll call out parry but my dude just dashes back or claps me...

Sure your parry isn’t failing due to aar?
    My dude no skill champ can shrug off apocs debuffs and I noticed this in the side quest so it's a cause for concern
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★

Lvernon15 said:

Sure your parry isn’t failing due to aar?
    My dude no skill champ can shrug off apocs debuffs and I noticed this in the side quest so it's a cause for concern
    it’s not getting shrugged it isn’t happening at all
  • Scratchmaster23Scratchmaster23 Posts: 165 ★★
    @Demonzfyre Thanks for the constructive info bro much appreciated, i just assumed as they gave out comp it was because they fixed it.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,983 ★★★★★

@Demonzfyre Thanks for the constructive info bro much appreciated, i just assumed as they gave out comp it was because they fixed it.

No. The comp was because they are going forward with AQ to help with the use.of.items.
  • Scratchmaster23Scratchmaster23 Posts: 165 ★★
    @Wozzy101 i think you maybe right bro as the issue seems to be across the board for devices with this one, so it won't be a quick fix.
    Looking forward to them finding a solution though.