**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

[MERGED] Parry Issue Fix

Comments

• Can we please just not have aq until the bug is fixed? A comp package is nice but it doesn’t help how much of a pain aq is with the bug especially when you factor in modifiers, etc.
  • KnightNvrEndingKnightNvrEnding Posts: 444 ★★★
    Well that only took the better part of a week to announce you have “fix” you need players to test for you😂
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    They claimed they fixed the bug so I'm perfectly fine with them continuing AQ this week.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,863 ★★★★★
    Swen said:

Perfectly reasonable that players test the hot fix considering kabam didn’t bother to test the update

Oh hey, another lie.
  • GarryDKGarryDK Posts: 135 ★★

They claimed they fixed the bug so I'm perfectly fine with them continuing AQ this week.

They haven’t fixed anything yet. It hasn’t even been tested in beta.

Who claimed it was fixed?
    Swen said:

Perfectly reasonable that players test the hot fix considering kabam didn’t bother to test the update

Well that only took the better part of a week to announce you have “fix” you need players to test for you😂

So..... What would you have them do? Not let people that are having the issue no test it? Test it in their own environment where they didn't have the issue? You guys are ridiculous.

Who claimed it was fixed?
    I assumed testing would be done already. Either way I'm ready to roll with AQ at this point.
  • Kaizen_KingKaizen_King Posts: 306 ★★★

I don’t mind testing for them at all. A lot of us tested the big patch after update 15(?) back when devices were overheating and it helped get that fixed finally. Like many others that have played this game for a long time and/or love it, I’m invested in trying to make it the best it can be. I’d do it every month prior to release if they’d let me. 😁

I don’t mind testing for them at all. A lot of us tested the big patch after update 15(?) back when devices were overheating and it helped get that fixed finally. Like many others that have played this game for a long time and/or love it, I’m invested in trying to make it the best it can be. I’d do it every month prior to release if they’d let me. 😁
    I would love for them to test everything upfront in such a manner because the way it is being done now how not be effective. I can wait an extra month to roll out new items if that means taking bugs down my at least half.

I can't imagine how many players you lost in the past 10 days

Probably not many.
  • CatmanndoCatmanndo Posts: 737 ★★★
    I was mid heavy w AA, first wing hit and Fury countered before I could fully spin into my second. Where’s our 6* nexus compensation sir? But seriously, this inconsistency and input drops is mind numbing, I’m all about testing this fix. Sign me up.
  • RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,593 ★★★★
    Anyone tested beta hot-fix? I cannot sign up for it.
  • Tman0971Tman0971 Posts: 349 ★★
    edited July 2021
    I signed up for the beta hot-fix... hope I get selected.
  • SeraphSeraph Posts: 65
    edited July 2021

Probably not many.
    Probably many.
  • Saru2244Saru2244 Posts: 180
    As we know, week 4 of summer of pain was extended. But i made it before the extention took place. And now the „100%“ - Label is gone. Does this mean that i can do week 4 again and earn a Point again? Or is the Extension only for those player who didnt made through before?
  • Asim38Asim38 Posts: 133
    Saru2244 said:

As we know, week 4 of summer of pain was extended. But i made it before the extention took place. And now the „100%“ - Label is gone. Does this mean that i can do week 4 again and earn a Point again? Or is the Extension only for those player who didnt made through before?

I believe it was indicated that the extra point will be removed with no penalty.
    Seraph said:

Probably not many.
    Probably many.
    Proof?
  • UberBoneUberBone Posts: 36
    So painful, so many units … screen time down 80%

Hope the beta fix yields results cos i honestly dread logging in these past days :(