**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Its time for Sentry to reach godhood

I don't know about you guys but I feel that its about time sentry got a rework to become a god amongst gods. Science class doesn't get enough love in all honestly. And some of you will say that "science class is the best or second best class in the game what do u mean it doesn't get enough love?!". Look science only has at most 7 god tier characters carrying it. That's not a lot compared to cosmic or mutant. Science has Quake, Cap iw, void, she-hulk, ibom, Human torch and maybe thing. That's it though spider-ham, red hulk and ihulk are good too. But again thats 10 characters out 32. That's terrible odds, while mutant has 22 out of 36 characters that are good and fun to play. Honestly science needs some buffs and making sentry god tier would help out a lot. He's imo the easier of reworks because of how many powers he has in the comics. If they made him a hard hitter and i mean hard hitter like dr doom type of attack with furys buffs and a regen monster he would be great. Give this man a buff that makes him have the power of 1m exploding suns. If they can make Hercules live up to his name and then some. Then kabam can at least make sentry live up to his. His sig ability could just be a all stats up basically up to 75%. Idk Im throwing ideas out here but come on I don't get how they made him so bad. When their own made up characters that they had to come up with from scratch have better kits then this man. Let me know if im wrong or right. Also I would to see some ideas for his rework in this thread.

Comments

• MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★
    That's what they said last month. And the month before that. And the month before that...
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    YES HE DOES NEED A BUFF.

And whatever it is, please don't give him a Ronin style buff.
  • flygamerflygamer Posts: 344 ★★
    Well I just pulled a 6* sentry today so I guess I will agree with you.
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,370 ★★★★★

YES HE DOES NEED A BUFF.

And whatever it is, please don't give him a Ronin style buff.

He needs a Mag's or at least an Angela level buff
  • OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,604 ★★★★
    flygamer said:

Well I just pulled a 6* sentry today so I guess I will agree with you.

I agree, especially since he was my last pull as a 6 star lol

Seems to be a trend. For me as well.
  • Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    edited July 2021
    I don’t have sentry as a 6* so I disagree. I think they should buff…

*Checks duped 6* Roster*

OG Spider-Man, Modok, Nebula, Dormammu, and Guillotine 2099. Wait G99 is already good nvm
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★
    Ever since he got released he needs a buff. He has been lacking...well, forever.

I understand that tjis game doesn't reflect the accurate comic book power level (Nick Fury would then suck and Phoenix would rule etc.), but in case of Sentry it hurts my eyes to see. He looks godly, his animations give sense of power and then he hits like a noodle
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    ImDagger said:

I don't know about you guys but I feel that its about time sentry got a rework to become a god amongst gods. Science class doesn't get enough love in all honestly. And some of you will say that "science class is the best or second best class in the game what do u mean it doesn't get enough love?!". Look science only has at most 7 god tier characters carrying it. That's not a lot compared to cosmic or mutant. Science has Quake, Cap iw, void, she-hulk, ibom, Human torch and maybe thing. That's it though spider-ham, red hulk and ihulk are good too. But again thats 10 characters out 32. That's terrible odds, while mutant has 22 out of 36 characters that are good and fun to play. Honestly science needs some buffs and making sentry god tier would help out a lot. He's imo the easier of reworks because of how many powers he has in the comics. If they made him a hard hitter and i mean hard hitter like dr doom type of attack with furys buffs and a regen monster he would be great. Give this man a buff that makes him have the power of 1m exploding suns. If they can make Hercules live up to his name and then some. Then kabam can at least make sentry live up to his. His sig ability could just be a all stats up basically up to 75%. Idk Im throwing ideas out here but come on I don't get how they made him so bad. When their own made up characters that they had to come up with from scratch have better kits then this man. Let me know if im wrong or right. Also I would to see some ideas for his rework in this thread.

Did you just pulled Sentry as a 6* ?
  • Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    I don't have him so I don't think he needs a buff
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    I would rather time to be taken for an overhaul to be done on sentry. A rushed buff won’t be a good one. Just like video games
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    He’s completely fine as is, collects dust with the best of them.
  • Maltyo9Maltyo9 Posts: 270 ★★★
    Well, his name is Bob, so technically he does live up to that...
  • Skillful_starSkillful_star Posts: 755 ★★★
    He needed to reach godhead in 2017....I do hope he gets a magneto level buff but I doubt it at this point...