**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How has your 2021 MCOC resolution gone?

Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
Last December, I made a post about your 2021 MCOC resolution. (https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/243006/your-2021-mcoc-resolution/p1) Mine was to stop dying in war and become TB. I became TB in February and have done pretty well in war for the past 3 seasons, so I'd say I've followed through with mine. How has yours gone?

Comments

• Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★

Mine went good because I set the bar so low by not making one that it was impossible to fail

Nice. Mine was so low that it didn't exist.
  • Disgruntled_User_123Disgruntled_User_123 Posts: 1,077 ★★★
    I didn’t really have a resolution but it’s probably to fully explore Act 6. I’mhalfway there.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    edited July 2021

I set the bar so incredibly low I completely forgot about it and had to go through the thread to check

it’s done though so yay me I guess
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    I spent way less. Thanks for checking in
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Not good
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Mine was to finish till 7.1 and become TB. Finished 7.1 a week and a bit ago so that's nice. Just need around 25-30% T5CC fragments to form a mutant t5cc and rank up Gambit and I'll be Thronebreaker.
  • BuffBeastBuffBeast Posts: 1,075 ★★★★
    I did beat act 6, but TB ain’t doing too hot atm
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,793 ★★★★★

get a 5* Mystic and finish more of the Back Issues, even if I don't explore them.

I've finished all of the Back Issues and explored Mystery in the Microrealm and got 2 Mystic 5*s, one of whom I didn't want, but hey ho.
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    Mine was to max all my 2* and get my 3* to R2. So far I have 98/110 2* maxed and the remaining 2* are R2. 3*…60 R4 and about 30 R2 so I’m miles off that goal.
  • QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    edited July 2021

Smashed out TB in February, so id consider that a win
  • Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★
    Didn't make a resolution on the thread but I was stuck on 5.2.4 when New Year rolled around. My resolution was to become UC. Well I'm cav now so that worked out.
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★

Might still be scared of Mordo but I done the other bit
  • Furious_Fighter1Furious_Fighter1 Posts: 855 ★★★★
    I don't think I wrote any on your post but mine was to get cav till atleast end of the year, but i got it within 2 months of 2021 starting.
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    Unresolved.
  • FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★
    I’m behind on mine (explore abyss)

I did a completion run but I haven’t gone into arenas and farmed units since 😭

• Wubbie075Wubbie075 Posts: 734 ★★★
    Mine was "git gud"

Soooooooooooooooo... not going well.
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    I didn't make one... so I guess pretty well?
  • PastorAmericaPastorAmerica Posts: 458 ★★★
    Mine was to get thronebreaker without having to r3 Jane Foster. It looked like I was going to form a mystic cat first and she was my best mystic at the time. Thankfully I ended up being able to form a mutant catalyst and I pulled a red mags just in time. Otherwise it would have been Domino :)
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    My Resolution was to get ThroneBreaker by the end of the year

I’m happy to report that I haven’t accomplished anything