**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Prey On The Weak Node In Incursions

Izze_KingIzze_King Posts: 343 ★★
I find that POTW node in incursions to be a little too OP. Unless you bring Red Guardian or a solid power drain champ, the defender gains too much power from this node. Especially if you have Buff Cornucopia active. 1 dex is an automatic sp3 and often death. It takes the fun out of a good run. I believe It should be reduced or removed from incursions. How do you guys deal with that node?

Comments

• PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    Izze_King said:

I find that POTW node in incursions to be a little too OP. Unless you bring Red Guardian or a solid power drain champ, the defender gains too much power from this node. Especially if you have Buff Cornucopia active. 1 dex is an automatic sp3 and often death. It takes the fun out of a good run. I believe It should be reduced or removed from incursions. How do you guys deal with that node?

No idea what you are talking about. Prey on the weak gives power of buff expires. If you dex, bait special and then start hitting. I have never faced issues with rhe node.
  • Izze_KingIzze_King Posts: 343 ★★
    Pulyaman said:

Izze_King said:

No idea what you are talking about. Prey on the weak gives power of buff expires. If you dex, bait special and then start hitting. I have never faced issues with rhe node.
    I’m not talking about the node in general. Playing incursions, section 8, room 8 and up, that node gets extremely tricky depending on the attackers you brought.

1 dex + BC hack vs POTW node
    = sp3 to the face.

Also remember some Hacks and other nodes come with extra buffs. Icarus for example. You gain a fury buff per hit. When they expire the defender gains x wtv expires. That’s death. Only way around it is to switch your team.
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    Izze_King said:

Pulyaman said:

Izze_King said:

I’m not talking about the node in general. Playing incursions, section 8, room 8 and up, that node gets extremely tricky depending on the attackers you brought.

1 dex + BC hack vs POTW node
    = sp3 to the face.

Also remember some Hacks and other nodes come with extra buffs. Icarus for example. You gain a fury buff per hit. When they expire the defender gains x wtv expires. That’s death. Only way around it is to switch your team.
    I would love to know if you had both icarus and prey on the weak node together. That seems like an awesome combo. 😂😂. But seriously,talk with your incursion partner before removing the link. If one of you has buff cornucopia or something that gives you ton of buffs, swap paths or of both cannot take the fight, swap the champ. I have had some wild combinations with the nodes and I try to get through, else i quit and try the next round. It's a very easy going game node at the moment.
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Sym Sup existing nukes you. Don’t think they should ban him though
  • Izze_KingIzze_King Posts: 343 ★★
    ItsDamien said:

Incursions is meant to be busted. Both for you and for the opponent. I don't see them changing anything in there because it seems too difficult. That's just the roll of the dice.

I’ve been playing incursions since it came out and was called Dungeons. It’s was busted back then. Today it’s more balanced than ever and is meant to be challenging but not punishing. POTW is the only node that was recently included and is arguably the worst node; cause it’s game over 90% of the time. I’m still gonna play incursions and I’ll still clear the minimum 10 rooms. Just wanted to state how that node can ruin a good run and it takes away some of the fun.