**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

I’m about to open my first ever 6 star. Should I pop it or spin it.

Comments

• Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,806 ★★★★★
    DrZola said:

Fitting for this month…we wait for fixes, we wait for tokens, we wait for compensation. Now we even wait to see what someone’s first 6* pull will be.

Only thing more fitting would be if we actually have to claim the thread when he finally posts his pull or risk not seeing it ever.

Dr. Zola

:smile: Just what I thought - but we also waiting for the next Summer of pain week.

Waiting is everywhere this month.

Somehow it’s a tough month .. and the parry-bug overshadows almost all of it. We have to be very patient.
  • Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★
    This is like a cliffhanger at the end of a season
  • TIERA_10203TIERA_10203 Posts: 103
    Look my bro I k it’s a disgusting month. Just a post.
  • Drew3808Drew3808 Posts: 48
    Does it really matter? Just open it however you want.
  • MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★
    For real tho, never spin. It's just a way to feed the gambling addiction aspect. "Oh, I almost got a 6*! I'll buy one more featured cav!" No no no.
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,122 ★★★★★
    @TIERA_10203 I beat a sidequest last night, got a six star, spun it, got warlock.
  • ThreecrazyThreecrazy Posts: 19
    It doesn't matter how you open the crystals.
    What you will receive is predetermined and some are privileged if you are not privileged ..........................
    I opened 8 six-star crystals myself, no good champions appeared.
    That's why I don't buy any product to increase the account.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,480 ★★★★★
    DawsMan said:

@TIERA_10203 I beat a sidequest last night, got a six star, spun it, got warlock.

That is terrific luck. Congrats!

Dr. Zola
    Nice
    Guys u k wut I’m actually just gonna spin it when the time comes. Purely for the experience lol
    I have 6000 shards rn keep on playing side quest for a dozen days or so and I can get my first 6
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,108 ★★★★★
    Pop it whiling taking a dump. This way you feel relief at the same time.
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,122 ★★★★★

I have 6000 shards rn keep on playing side quest for a dozen days or so and I can get my first 6

Why on god's green earth did you tell us you were close.
    This would be close. Do side quest tonight and that 400 shards will be enough to pop a 6*

• -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    Pop everything. I never waste time spinning crystals
    This is what happen when you spin. Sig 40 😢

The holy jug
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    TheSaith said:

My first 6star 2 days ago

• GurgismashGurgismash Posts: 45
    Bop it.
  • GurgismashGurgismash Posts: 45
    Twist it...
    spin or pop?
    It doesn't matter when it's scheduled, it's what you get.
    Eight champions, in my opinion, are bad, if it were possible I would exchange the eights for 2 good ones.

• ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,063 ★★★★★

Thats a solid roster though. War machine is a good support champ and attacker for techs, mole god has a lot of utility, kamala for a carina challenge.