**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Skill rank 3 options

SyndicatedSyndicated Posts: 563 ★★★
edited July 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Hi summoners!

Between this three options, who You choose to make rank 3?

Skill rank 3 options 55 votes

Spider Stealth
63%
allinashesAssumedNamemanveertherealTheLegend27TheAngryOneColinwhitworth69RockypantherxMattstafariKill_GreyEtjamaMobile_P0tat0dot_dittoMaratoxSgtRandomFiiNCHDfour24ShoNuff29Carracho01SpideyFunkoBuffBeast 35 votes
Black Widow
23%
CazCupidTivjyotRenaxqqSwarmOfRavensSparty6Yodabolt21Riptidealhir27qm44CangaceiroSalve_maker05theham 13 votes
Elsa Bloodstone
12%
TristanWine_LoverMiStaLovaPastorAmericaSkyLord7000odishika123Draconic_12 7 votes
Post edited by Kabam Dijon on

Comments

• Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Spider Stealth
    I’m planning on taking up my stealthy to rank 3 soon. He’s a really good champion.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,152 ★★★★★
    Spider Stealth
    He needs the extra health more than the other two.
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,370 ★★★★★
    Elsa Bloodstone
    Yes
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,122 ★★★★★
    Spider Stealth
    Black widow would be fun, not the best option tho. Stealthy is the most solid choice, he will do well in this weeks sop. Elsa if you like her. She's fun, not quite as great as stealthy but oh well.
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,153 ★★★★★
    Spider Stealth
    If you are going to use stealth for 100% AOL.. specially for cage... Go for it!!
    In the end it's your account, Upgrade whoever you want.
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Spider Stealth
    Rank Up Anyone that is not Elsa
  • Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    Spider Stealth
    Or BWDO
    But why did you include garbage
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,063 ★★★★★
    Spider Stealth
    Probably stealthy. But BWDO has some nice shock damage, which isn’t very common. Maybe her for fun? Go with whatever you enjoy
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Elsa Bloodstone
    Trust me forums are dumb you wanna actually rank Elsa. Does way more then Stealth. I made a thread on it.
  • GoddessIliasGoddessIlias Posts: 706 ★★★★
    Ngl all three kinda suck 😭😭😭. If you have to pick one probably stealth though
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,063 ★★★★★
    Spider Stealth

Trust me forums are dumb you wanna actually rank Elsa. Does way more then Stealth. I made a thread on it.

What more can she do that stealthy can’t?
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Spider Stealth

Ngl all three kinda suck 😭😭😭. If you have to pick one probably stealth though

I see someone is inexperienced