**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Summer Of Pain week4

Hello, I have a question related to the mail sent in game ( here in French, but it is the last one sent on this subject about not doing it again )
At the moment, I still have the special "robot" solo mission left, which I had not passed in the 1st week of week 4. So I was wondering, can I do the quest with a robot to get my missing point, or should I avoid doing it again as mentioned in the email? Thanks

Comments

• Options
    SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    You should get the point if you complete it now.

The only point you won’t get is a second point for boss takedown.

Good luck 👍
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,660 Guardian

Hello, I have a question related to the mail sent in game ( here in French, but it is the last one sent on this subject about not doing it again )
    At the moment, I still have the special "robot" solo mission left, which I had not passed in the 1st week of week 4. So I was wondering, can I do the quest with a robot to get my missing point, or should I avoid doing it again as mentioned in the email? Thanks

If Google translate is not steering me wrong, the email says if you already earned a point for defeating the boss, do not do the fight again. This is not quite right - I should say, that advice is misleading. What they should be saying is: if you already did the fight and gotten the point for defeating the boss, do not defeat him again thinking you will get an extra point. That is because that extra point is unintended and it will get taken back.

However, if you have solo objectives you have not done yet, it is perfectly safe to go back into the fight to earn those objectives. If you accidentally get an additional point for defeating the boss, it will get taken back but no one is going to get punished for attempting to earn objective points by repeating the fight during the extension.

You can do the fight as often as you want. However, any extra points given to the player due to the bug will get taken back, and any resources spent chasing after that extra point will be wasted.
  • Options
    EmpereurTrouducEmpereurTrouduc Posts: 15
    Alright, thanks !