**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What Class Nexus are you selecting?

124»

Comments

• Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    IKON said:

As much as I'd like to chase Nick, Mutant just has far more depth.

My Mutant roster is stacked, and I've been chasing Fury for a long time, so I am still strongly considering Skill. The bad thing about only being able to bring in 5 champs is that you can bring 5 broken OP Mutants and still have to bench some OP Mutants. 😂
  • BuffBeastBuffBeast Posts: 1,074 ★★★★
    edited July 2021
    Ebony_Naw said:

BuffBeast said:

“It’s too early to say”-like half of the forums 2 weeks ago, when I made the same thread

LOL I feel for you. But to be fair, I wasn't sure I'd HAVE a nexus 2 weeks ago. I misinterpreted that the first 3 weeks were going to he easier bosses and after that it would be all thoughts and prayers. Now that I've locked in a class nexus, it's no longer speculation.
    Judging by how the difficulty has gone down recently I wouldn’t be surprised if most people got top milestone rewards
  • KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    Mutant but Science is probably what I'll pick when the moment is here.
  • UnitmanUnitman Posts: 235 ★★
    Science - need a r3 option before i form a cat.
  • WooptyfrickendooWooptyfrickendoo Posts: 184
    None unless the rest of the bosses are as easy to cheese as the venom then I will not reach that milestone. But that is ok I am an early cav (in the middle of 6.2) this content isn't meant for me and just the fact that I could participate and even defeat a boss is enough to make me happy. Good luck to you late cavalier and throne breaker players and I hope you get the champs and t5ccs you need.
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    I really want to try Tech so I can have a chance to dupe Ghost but the Tech class is stale and if I don't get her, I don't want anyone else. Skill is tempting too once Shang-Chi is in but he's not yet in the basic so I'll go with Mutant. High chance of getting someone good.

For the T5CC, 1 Mutant (you always need one) and 1 Science for Torch.
  • PlinkoPlinko Posts: 173 ★★
    A skill. I’m already deciding who I’m gonna pick out of my choices of moon knight, elektra, and Karnak.
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Well I had been leaning towards mystic, but now that Diablo has been buffed, I’ve actually got a good mystic now. Thinking maybe tech now, or mutant as I wouldn’t mind a dupe on namor
  • MattstafariMattstafari Posts: 688 ★★★
    Mutant
  • MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★
    Make a poll
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,122 ★★★★★

I have several mutant champs I would like to awaken, and one or two I would like to pull. I am mostly interested in the T5cc.

Hey, here's a great idea for Kabam: to smooth over this month's parry/dex bugs, you could make the SoP rewards cumulative. Guaranteed to make players happily forget the whole thing. LOL.

When SOP came out this is what I thought it was, I was so exicted for 6 class nexus selectors, a buttload of t5cc, and 150 generics.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    edited July 2021
    IDK
  • VABBI2003VABBI2003 Posts: 44
    I'll be going for mutant just because i love prof x so much and don't have him past 3* and Mutant is the best class
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    Mystic.
    I want my Strange dupe
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★

Where is this class Nexus coming from? I'm confused by the post.

Summer Of Pain milestones
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    Still plan on Mutant. Really depends on who gets buffed in the next few months.

Mystic is also an option. Small pool, lots of good missing champs, and I'm expecting some more good buffs. I hope they're getting over their fear of stuff like MD or Regen. Diablo has both, and he's nowhere near OP. Just a solid workhorse. Provided you can poison.