**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Ranking a 5* to R5

Hi I now have enough resources to rank a 5* to R5. I'm not sure if should do this or rank 4 my 5* Dr Doom? I can't do both. My options are if do not go with doom:

Cosmic ghost rider duped
He is great but tricky to play

Black widow deadly origin
I love playing her her dot is helpful

Hulkbuster
Great to just go all out with

Iceman
Good and nice immunity to bleed

Tigra
Again good but tricky to play

Domino
Love playing her and have a rank 3 5* massacre for her synergy

I would have put a poll but it won't let me.

Thank you.

Comments

• Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,524 ★★★★★
    edited July 2021
    Doom for sure. But CGR isn't tricky to play.
  • RahultripathiRahultripathi Posts: 233 ★★
    First comes doom than comes the rest
  • ScrubhanScrubhan Posts: 159
    Best to get a rank 5 quickly and cgr can get through a lot of content. Rank 4 doom later.