**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Is it the game or is my phone broken?

iAmMe84iAmMe84 Posts: 18
edited July 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
I know everyone is struggling with parry/evade at the moment, but for me the game controls are completely broken! I’ve been using quake in aq map 6 for at least a year and I almost never have any issues. Until the last couple of weeks! It isn’t just parry and evade- I try to charge heavy attacks and throw a light attack, I swipe back and my character dashes forward etc. It’s not even the same every time, it’s as if the game is making up random inputs constantly no matter what I do? I’m using an iPhone 11, not a cheap old device. Any ideas what I can do? Is it game bugs? I’m at the end of my tether with this
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• JoseOkJoseOk Posts: 278 ★★
    Agreed was just about to come post here about my iOS issues, yes we know there is a problem with other evade/parry but recently in the last week or so my character runs in to the opponents attack... this is just crazy.

I'm thinking about just quitting already. We shouldn't give any money to kabam until this gets fixed.

I don't even know how the can allow summer of pain and monthly events to continue with these problems.
  • K1NGR3DK1NGR3D Posts: 32
    I honestly I stopped playing around 2 years ago came back and its basically the same stuff just a different day for kabam and i heard they were planning on keeping this game alive for up to 6+ years since realm of champions basically failed but honestly the way i see it is the game will die in the next couple years or so with all the stuff that goes on a new game will come and every body will rush to it if it hasn't already happen its gonna be the same for warzone when battlefield drops especially if they release a battle royal but back then a 4star took weeks to aquire and now you can get like 5 of them with in a day or two from just grinding on a new account 5stars are also starting to be easy to aquire it took me a whole year to aquire my first one and ive had account since like 2015ish to the beginning of 2016 but they was owned by a different company back then or a different development team not totally sure
  • FreakydFreakyd Posts: 200
    I'm having the same issues. Sometimes it feels like same champ is behaving weird, like on crappy autopilot. I had big problems with domino in map 5, 2 days running. Also had hood fight that was weird 2 days in a row.
    The bad thing i was dealing with was connection issues due to something wrong with their game and its even worse now I can't even play it if i wanted and my wifi is good like really good which is how i know its on their part

My perry and dex and game play was working just fine i was gonna go ahead do act 5 and the event quests i usually run my 4* champs mainly starlord and 5* venom and was having no ingame issues while playing its just either their servers or something else is acting up to where it disconnects me like that
  • TheycallmeKevinTheycallmeKevin Posts: 7
    My parry failed to work 8 times in a row. I’ve been playing for over 5 years on newer iPhones this is the worst the game has ever been. This is a mess right now.
  • TebonefTebonef Posts: 5
    I love holding block and mid sp i just decides to Dash into it im like he gave us compensation for AQ but no compensation for the side quest that’s insanely hard with a broken dex intercept or Parry on legendary i was waiting but its taking to long to fix and time is running out tic toc tic toc this game is broken and they can Give all the excuses they want my opinion is they did it on purpose that’s why It aint fixed yet and we didn’t get any solo compensation revives for the SQ!!!!
  • VenatorVenator Posts: 3
    I am having the same issues, I have found it in AW, AQ and the side quest so far. I am losing match after match because of this random behaviour, this is the first time I've thought that he game is unplayable with the real possibility of quitting till things are fixed...
  • Mpd1Mpd1 Posts: 95
    Game is in horrible shape. Parry doesn’t work, special inputs aren’t consistent, and like everyone else, taking combos from missed parry or thru block.
    Haven’t seen any time frame for a fix.
    Not worth playing.
  • The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,038 ★★★★
    edited July 2021
    I was telling about this in some other Parry/Dex issues thread. The game Auto-plays without Auto-play for me...

Too bad many experience the same now. This has now cost me 3 Clubs of the SQ, and quite a lot of other resources...
  • e_mace_mac Posts: 102
    This has been happening with me since January! I have reported and seen so many people reporting dropped inputs for so long that I gave up already doing it. Kabam refuses to aknowledge and worse, I have seen moderators responding as if this issue did not happen at all, even though I have seen over a thousand complaints about it.
    Standard kabam response is: "Sorry this is happening, have you tried cleaning your screen?"
    And if you notice, inputs never drop on easy fights, only on hard ones. It seems to me kabam is doing it on purpose. Just imagine how many people are spending on units to get health and revive potions.
    I'd be happy if they aknowledged the issue, which they don't. That way i'd know a fix would be coming, i don't even need compensation to be honest, just have it fixed. However the way things are going, compensation seems a long way from happening. It's been 7 months for me already.
  • jdrum663jdrum663 Posts: 551 ★★
    e_mac said:

This has been happening with me since January! I have reported and seen so many people reporting dropped inputs for so long that I gave up already doing it. Kabam refuses to aknowledge and worse, I have seen moderators responding as if this issue did not happen at all, even though I have seen over a thousand complaints about it.
    Standard kabam response is: "Sorry this is happening, have you tried cleaning your screen?"
    And if you notice, inputs never drop on easy fights, only on hard ones. It seems to me kabam is doing it on purpose. Just imagine how many people are spending on units to get health and revive potions.

It's been since September or October for me. I even bought a new device thinking it was my 2 year old one. I feel for ya man, I got the same responses, along with random "git gud" type remarks and the, "I have no problems therefore problems don't exist anywhere else" comments, even had comments deleted. Just know you're not alone. Lol
  • 0casual00casual0 Posts: 457 ★★★
    My game also broken in a weird way. I legit can't do a full 5 combo. I can only do 2 combo then my champion just stop and stand there like an idiot. I really hope it is the game and not my phone.
  • Sakic19Sakic19 Posts: 98
    It is this broken game and not your device. I have been complaining about these very issues and sent in tickets about this and get told basically the game is fine and I don’t know how to play the game by support. But it seems now that kabam has made the AI attacks more powerful than ever before, especially in AQ. It takes 30 plus hits to take them down but if they hit you 3 or 4 times, you lose 40% or more of your life.
    jdrum663 said:

e_mac said:

It's been since September or October for me. I even bought a new device thinking it was my 2 year old one. I feel for ya man, I got the same responses, along with random "git gud" type remarks and the, "I have no problems therefore problems don't exist anywhere else" comments, even had comments deleted. Just know you're not alone. Lol
    So I posted a comment here elaborating more, and just got deleted and I've been warned. You do the math!