**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Buffs confirmed

Salve_maker05Salve_maker05 Posts: 407 ★★★
Venompool king groot and hood are all getting a buff!

Comments

• Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    My 6* KG and VP are very much elated.
  • HeattblasttHeattblastt Posts: 252 ★★
    Source?
  • Salve_maker05Salve_maker05 Posts: 407 ★★★

Source?

Marvel contest of champions on twitter
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    My 5* Hood and King Groot will likely stay at Rank 1
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★
    Finally my 6* Hood can have a chance to shine. Maybe. If he's decently suicide friendly. Which if the regen is ok (although I wouldn't expect it to be anywhere near the bugged level), he might be. I need a great mystic nullifier since Claire continues to elude me

• BuffBeastBuffBeast Posts: 1,074 ★★★★
    I’ve been waiting for that hood buff. Sadly my KG is r1 5* and I have no VP. (didn’t think I’d ever say that)
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,043 ★★★★★

I've got a 5* VP and Hood, and a 6* KG!

WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO
  • Anyways,I have a 5* r1 venompool awakened as well as 5* r3 or maybe 4 I forgot hood, unawakened
  • TheLegionMasterTheLegionMaster Posts: 380 ★★★

Yessss!!!!
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,673 ★★★★★
    Alright, cool. I have both Venompool and King Groot as awakened 5*s so I'll be taking them up to r3, finish the last chapter of Variant 7 and use the rank-up gem on whoever seems best. If they are worth r5'ing, I have the resources to do so. I actually just hit my inventory cap on cosmic t4cc so two cosmic buffs come at a good time for me.

Now I just need to find a Hood somewhere. I've never pulled him as either a 5 or 6*. I could really use him for a bunch of synergies, and obviously as a good champ in and of himself.
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,063 ★★★★★

• yuwyuw Posts: 316 ★★
    niceeeeerr!b
  • LoneWondererLoneWonderer Posts: 12
    i pulled Venompool as my third 5* character, 1 week ago. I hope he gets a large rework/overhaul.
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★
    My 6* Venompool just got very happy
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    I got a 6* KG unduped and 6* Hood duped, so it’s nice knowing they both getting buffed.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    This is great. I’m more excited about hood than the rest but they’re all champions that need it.
  • Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★

• raviXsharmaraviXsharma Posts: 488 ★★★
    Got two of them as 6*. So happy the odds for one of them is gonna be major buff is cool. Thanks for sharing
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Still none of my six stars😔(other than OGBP but that was kinda meh anyway)