**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Hood, Venompool, and KG oh my!

DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,122 ★★★★★
Are you excited, what do you want to see, redemption for hood, yay. I have a 6* of Venny and the Hood so I am chuffed to pieces.

Comments

• DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,122 ★★★★★
    I want KG to have a phat fury, an armour break nearly as strong as thors, and better regen at low sig. Got all this from Karatemike while he was streaming. Venompool I have no idea cuz hes trash rn, and Hood just needs to keep that fateseal.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    edited July 2021
    If Hood recieves the rework, that means Venompool will recieve a moderate update. Don't know how that'll turn out since Venompool's kit is lacking in all areas and is really outdated but hopefully it turns out like Bishop although Bishop was significantly better than VP pre-buff.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

Got all 3 as a 6* for this month, and with how good the last set were I’m quite excited

I have Hood and sig 40 kg. Hopefully theyre good!
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,122 ★★★★★

If Hood recieves the rework, that means Venompool will recieve a moderate update. Don't know how that'll turn out since Venompool's kit is lacking in all areas and is really outdated but hopefully it turns out like Bishop.

Yep. I think hood could benefit just fine with a moderate, however it's been six months so who knows...
  • Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★

I am very happy about these buffs. Also plz make the hood buff good this time
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★

Jaded said:

Watch hood get just a numbers increase so not to piss off certain yt’ers and venompool gets the overhaul.

That's actually perfect. Hopefully it's not as stingy as the Ronin type, and if they give all his numbers a slight bump (including Miss chance, DoT and base damage) then he'd actually be perfect. He'd be one of those situational Champs that's average for most matches and absolutely destroys certain matchups, like Sym Sup 2.0
    It’s the most probable outcome. Although for hood’s buff to take this long on just a numbers increase is suspect lol.
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,143 ★★★★★
    Vp i think be overhaul by a mile out of these 3 as hes just got nothing good and pretty much rng sig for a deadpool he should be at least better then dpx which most certainly aint since just rng, kg and hood are hard ones as either can be viewed as moderate or value since both are good how they are just both needs numbers upgrade but will see what they bring
  • slackerslacker Posts: 772 ★★★★
    So my prediction is, Hood vaule only, Venompool overhaul and other is KG.
  • OGAvengerOGAvenger Posts: 1,101 ★★★★★
    Oh great…now @danielmath gets the last laugh….
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,056 ★★★★
    Jaded said:

Jaded said:

Watch hood get just a numbers increase so not to piss off certain yt’ers and venompool gets the overhaul.

That's actually perfect. Hopefully it's not as stingy as the Ronin type, and if they give all his numbers a slight bump (including Miss chance, DoT and base damage) then he'd actually be perfect. He'd be one of those situational Champs that's average for most matches and absolutely destroys certain matchups, like Sym Sup 2.0
    It’s the most probable outcome. Although for hood’s buff to take this long on just a numbers increase is suspect lol.
    They're probably waiting for the fallout to die down a little.
    I definitely hope they make him crazy to apologize for their earlier misstep. I have a ranked up 5* and 6*
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    ItsDamien said:

Hood will get a Value. I think they learned from last time. Just up his damage, leave everything else. That's it. I beg you Kabam.

I still think he gets the moderate as well as king groot.

Hood really doesn’t have anything to increase. They added things in there to make him useful.
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Texas_11 said:

ItsDamien said:

Hood will get a Value. I think they learned from last time. Just up his damage, leave everything else. That's it. I beg you Kabam.

I still think he gets the moderate as well as king groot.

Hood really doesn’t have anything to increase. They added things in there to make him useful.
    They won't do two moderates and an overhaul.

One value. One moderate. One overhaul.
  • slackerslacker Posts: 772 ★★★★
    edited July 2021

Waiting to see who gets the ronin treatment.

Actually the 1st ronin treatment was nova so it should be nova treatment instead.