**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Buffs confirmed

Salve_maker05Salve_maker05 Posts: 407 ★★★
Venompool king groot and hood are all getting a buff!

Comments

• Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    My 6* KG and VP are very much elated.
  • HeattblasttHeattblastt Posts: 254 ★★
    Source?
  • Salve_maker05Salve_maker05 Posts: 407 ★★★

Source?

Marvel contest of champions on twitter
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    My 5* Hood and King Groot will likely stay at Rank 1
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,898 ★★★★★
    Finally my 6* Hood can have a chance to shine. Maybe. If he's decently suicide friendly. Which if the regen is ok (although I wouldn't expect it to be anywhere near the bugged level), he might be. I need a great mystic nullifier since Claire continues to elude me

• BuffBeastBuffBeast Posts: 1,075 ★★★★
    I’ve been waiting for that hood buff. Sadly my KG is r1 5* and I have no VP. (didn’t think I’d ever say that)
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★

I've got a 5* VP and Hood, and a 6* KG!

WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO
  • Anyways,I have a 5* r1 venompool awakened as well as 5* r3 or maybe 4 I forgot hood, unawakened
  • TheLegionMasterTheLegionMaster Posts: 380 ★★★

Yessss!!!!
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,726 ★★★★★
    Alright, cool. I have both Venompool and King Groot as awakened 5*s so I'll be taking them up to r3, finish the last chapter of Variant 7 and use the rank-up gem on whoever seems best. If they are worth r5'ing, I have the resources to do so. I actually just hit my inventory cap on cosmic t4cc so two cosmic buffs come at a good time for me.

Now I just need to find a Hood somewhere. I've never pulled him as either a 5 or 6*. I could really use him for a bunch of synergies, and obviously as a good champ in and of himself.
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,083 ★★★★★

• yuwyuw Posts: 316 ★★
    niceeeeerr!b
  • LoneWondererLoneWonderer Posts: 12
    i pulled Venompool as my third 5* character, 1 week ago. I hope he gets a large rework/overhaul.
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,737 ★★★★★
    My 6* Venompool just got very happy
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,904 ★★★★★
    I got a 6* KG unduped and 6* Hood duped, so it’s nice knowing they both getting buffed.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    This is great. I’m more excited about hood than the rest but they’re all champions that need it.
  • Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★

• raviXsharmaraviXsharma Posts: 513 ★★★
    Got two of them as 6*. So happy the odds for one of them is gonna be major buff is cool. Thanks for sharing
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Still none of my six stars😔(other than OGBP but that was kinda meh anyway)