**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Anyone else get banned for no reason and then get unbanned? (In game)

Mini00Wombat__Mini00Wombat__ Posts: 24
edited July 2021 in General Discussion
I got banned for no reason recently for violating terms and service. It said I was banned permanently, then I was able to play again. Anyone else?

Comments

• Mini00Wombat__Mini00Wombat__ Posts: 24
    Game.
  • jc113jc113 Posts: 47
    Same happened to me
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,758 ★★★★★
    No, it doesn't happen.

You got banned for a reason
  • Mini00Wombat__Mini00Wombat__ Posts: 24
    I didn't do anything though. I was offline for a couple weeks, and I come back banned.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,758 ★★★★★

No, it doesn't happen.

Actually it has happened. Kabam sent an apology message in game with a bit of compensation
    I'm aware of that. That was a reason.

What I meant to say was, players get banned due to a reason for it, not randomly. Whether that reason is wrong or not, that's different
  • GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★

No, it doesn't happen.

Actually it has happened. Kabam sent an apology message in game with a bit of compensation
    I'm aware of that. That was a reason.

What I meant to say was, players get banned due to a reason for it, not randomly. Whether that reason is wrong or not, that's different
    Kabam was wrong. Then they fixed themselves. Reason or not.
  • MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★
    Jass28 said:

No, it doesn't happen.

Prof Hoff made a video about this a year ago. This does happen
    But Prof Hoff is a Muppet and known to post completely unsubstantiated conspiracy theories, so... you didn't do anything but their system flagged your account for something (their cheating algorithm won't work any better than the rest of the game - buggy af for sure) but then the fixed it. There was probably a reason, it was just an illegitimate one.
This discussion has been closed.