**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Wut r u guys favorite dual crystals

Mutant dual skill vs Mystic dual science

Comments

• dangarang122dangarang122 Posts: 414 ★★★
    I actually like Cosmic Tech, but that's because I need a lot of good Cosmics and Techs
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,733 ★★★★★
    I think that the "good pull" rate is the highest for mutant/skill simply because there are so many good champs in each of those classes. I've been hunting for Apocalypse and Professor X ever since they came into the game, and while I haven't pulled either of them yet (aaargh!), a lot of the pulls I have done from that dual crystal have still been really good.
  • Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★
    Mutant/Skill has the highest chance of giving you a good champion. Also, it seems there are quite a few buffs from those classes as well.

That being said, I tend to pull duds anyway
  • Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    Mutant/skill because the only 5 stars that I actually want anymore are Mags, Aegon, Prof X, and Corvus and 3/4 of those are in the mutant/skill
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    Mutant/Skill, due to my ironic lack of progression champs from those classes. Definitely have many rank up choices, but they're difficult choices.

Mainly hunting Apoc, Omega, KP, and Mole.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★

I actually like Cosmic Tech, but that's because I need a lot of good Cosmics and Techs

so do i but the crystal is still abysmal garbage
  • No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★

ghost is abysmal garbage? :o today i learned
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    I’m going for mutant/skill right now because I’m hunting red mags. I don’t feel like any of the dual crystals are inherently better than the others but they’re definitely helpful in hunting specific champions.
    No_oneuk said:

I opened some of these crystals for Ghost, Warlock, Guardian, Hyperion, Angela, Corvus, CMM, just someone decent

I got:
    Star-Lord
    Iron Patriot
    Drax
    Nova
    Nova
    Yondu

Opened a basic and got Guillotine 2099. Of course. Because why the heck not
  • No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★

No_oneuk said:

I opened some of these crystals for Ghost, Warlock, Guardian, Hyperion, Angela, Corvus, CMM, just someone decent

I got:
    Star-Lord
    Iron Patriot
    Drax
    Nova
    Nova
    Yondu

Yep, that explains why it's abysmal garbage. Nothing to do with probability and odds.

Everybody listen up - big announcement to make - just for your information the tech/cosmic crystal only contains Star-Lord, Iron Patriot, Drax, Nova and Yondu - those are the only champions you can pull no matter if you get lucky or unlucky - fair warning incase you go in expecting a fair chance at champions from either of those classes!
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Basic Gang 😆

When dual crystals came out I thought about getting a mystic science one and thought nah. Opened a basic and pulled Doom. :)
    No_oneuk said:

No_oneuk said:

I got:
    Star-Lord
    Iron Patriot
    Drax
    Nova
    Nova
    Yondu

Yep, that explains why it's abysmal garbage. Nothing to do with probability and odds.

Everybody listen up - big announcement to make - just for your information the tech/cosmic crystal only contains Star-Lord, Iron Patriot, Drax, Nova and Yondu - those are the only champions you can pull no matter if you get lucky or unlucky - fair warning incase you go in expecting a fair chance at champions from either of those classes!
    I accidentally hit send to early 🤦‍♂️

The whole of the tech and cosmic pool, aside from a few bright spots here and there, is just so average and bad that compared to the other two it sucks. Mystic and science are both incredibly solid classes, and while skill may be a bit behind them… well the mutant class is broken beyond belief and overcompensates for that gap a couple of times.

Cosmic/Tech is without a doubt the worst dual class crystal of the three and sucks. So, so much.
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,147 ★★★★★
    Science and mystic because that Torch is ever evading me.
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Wonder if we'll be seeing 6* versions anytime soon
    Qfury said:

There were some in an offer once
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★

Qfury said:

There were some in an offer once
    Yeh I bought it 🤣 got venompool... Suppose it wasn't a massive waste of 3k units after all (fingers crossed his buff is good)

But I meant like we have with 5* for 10k shards
  • Superchampion_Superchampion_ Posts: 172 ★★★
    I only open cosmic/tech crystals but that’s only because I’ve been hunting CGR like crazy. Once I get him, I’ll probably stick to basics.
  • GrandOldKaiGrandOldKai Posts: 785 ★★★★
    I would have said Cosmic Tech, but I have been getting done dirty by them, so