**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Disconnexions protection

Hey i just noticed that there is no more disconnexions protection…. was dead when i get back in LOL with inhumans….its a kind of joke to take out at this time very bad joke… please fix this really quick…

Comments

• JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    edited July 2021
    “Disconnexions”
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Blablar said:

? And so whats your point ? Dont speak very well english but thanks for your clever answer

You’re assuming I have a problem with how you spelt it. Spell it however you like, doesn’t mean I can’t laugh at it.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,582 Guardian
    edited July 2021
    Probably means the Crash Protection, where you can re-do a crashed fight without 1/2 penalty, once every hour or so, didn’t activate.

Did it already work once within that time today ? (so won't work again until another amount of time)

Or is it just with Inhumans that always doesn’t work for you ?

(does it actually apply for LOL ? not sure myself, others may know whether that mode has the Protection or not)
  • BlablarBlablar Posts: 25
    Yeah thats it man sorry was talking about crash connexion but if i remember well was working when i did lol with starlord ..
    No even the first time of the day was not working..
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    That crash protection stuff doesn't work for labyrinth and abyss fights, otherwise people would abuse the hell out of it. I believe it used to work in Labyrinth a few months ago, but you would come back with an enrage timer that's feels as long as when using a 4* in LoL (very short) even if you're running a 6* rank 3; so that was basically the penalty for being a scrub and chickening out of the fight. I think kabam repealed it with the introduction of Carina's challenges, but the one for abyss has never existed.
    Ok thanks you for your explanation kill grey but i was disapointed cause im shure was working when i done lol with sl remember cause i was leaving when boss get regen and go back 10 mn after to Save revive….
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,203 ★★★★★
    Blablar said:

disconnexions

Interdasting

Blablar said:

Ok thanks you for your explanation kill grey but i was disapointed cause im shure was working when i done lol with sl remember cause i was leaving when boss get regen and go back 10 mn after to Save revive….

I know where you're going at, but I'd rather not discuss that particular aspect here, and it would be better you do the same.
    edited July 2021
    Zan0 said:

Kill_Grey said:

That crash protection stuff doesn't work for labyrinth and abyss fights, otherwise people would abuse the hell out of it. I believe it used to work in Labyrinth a few months ago, but you would come back with an enrage timer that's feels as long as when using a 4* in LoL (very short) even if you're running a 6* rank 3; so that was basically the penalty for being a scrub and chickening out of the fight. I think kabam repealed it with the introduction of Carina's challenges, but the one for abyss has never existed.

Literally just used it on abyss Collector today
    The one I was referring to in that comment is something separate. Where a quest fight is normally offered to you after you force close it and relogin. This is on an hourly basis. It happens in places like act 6, but not abyss or LoL. That's literally what the op is asking about, and I really don't understand why people are finding it hard to understand their query.
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,333 ★★★★★
    As kill said it doesnt normally work in them things as if it crashes or u try to get the recovery fight either in lab u get short enrage or u come back and ur dead anyway, but with abyss maybe different but i know with lab it doesnt always work even if u havent used it for the day
    Zan0 said:

Kill_Grey said:

Zan0 said:

Kill_Grey said:

Literally just used it on abyss Collector today
    The one I was referring to in that comment is something separate. Where a quest fight is normally offered to you after you force close it and relogin. This is on an hourly basis. It happens in places like act 6, but not abyss or LoL. That's literally what the op is asking about, and I really don't understand why people are finding it hard to understand their query.
    Yes and it works in abyss

This.. might actually be a bug. I've never had this sort of fight recovery in abyss no matter how many times I try, and I've already completed it.
    Was working for me too in abysse @killgrey but maybe was just a bug today for my run with inhumans in LOL i spent 7 hours on this carina event and didnt working at least one time of all the day i wish i could use it especially against venompool and his insane regen…anyway its done now thanks guys