**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

The Summoner Appreciation Replacement is a Massive Chore

TheTrueBeastTheTrueBeast Posts: 255 ★★★
In my opinion, yours may differ, but I hate Kabam's replacement to the Summoner Appreciation calendar. First off, I hate the 10 a fights a day requirement. It is a chore to have to log on and fight 10 fights, especially after exploring the event quest. Why did Kabam feel the need to take more of our time with this game, which already has a high time requirement. For the events like these that we get a key once a day, I generally hoard them up and do 3 or 4 a day during the weekends, but nope, can't do that anymore because Kabam felt the need to add a boring requirement to a calendar that used to be a enjoyable part of the Contest. Additionally, they took away the 20% boost for battle chips and gold. I guess they think we're all rolling in gold now. Is this just my opinion or are you guys actually enjoying the 10 fight a day requirement? Likewise, do you prefer the new store layout compared to the old calendar? I know which I preferred

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    I just don't see Appreciation as something they would involve spending with. So I don't correlate the two.
  • Mr_Surfer1Mr_Surfer1 Posts: 30
    If you have the time to rant how do you NOT have the time to do 10 measly fights a day
  • Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    edited July 2021
    You should work to get prizes, not get stuff for free.
    Tip: Do act 1 to get the rewards fast
  • GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★

what do your mean? summer camp is way better than the summoner appreciation calendar

Lol. You want to do more for less rewards.

Calendar was great and they changed it for some reasons only they know.
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    GOTG said:

what do your mean? summer camp is way better than the summoner appreciation calendar

Lol. You want to do more for less rewards.

Calendar was great and they changed it for some reasons only they know.
    Reasons are actually pretty obvious. Gate the rewards to title. Restrict people from opening 100 accounts and just get 1k+units for just logging in. You need to actually put in a minimum effort to do it. OP feels that the event is a chore. I am not sure I agree with this. Getting 10 fights done in autoplay in rttl is nothing.
  • AsimDXBAsimDXB Posts: 32
    It is a poorly designed event , which is proven by the fact that they had to give us extra days for 1 gold as an afterthought saftey net.

In Kabam’s defense, I’d say they are trying something new here. New Events may not necessarily satisfy everyone, so it is normal to have mixed opinions about it.