**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Sentinels of Liberty 5* Nexus Pulls

Not too sure if this has been done before, but drop them below if you feel inclined to do so. Here was mine:

Comments

• JuliusCaesarJuliusCaesar Posts: 27
    Doom for my roster. Definitely debated a **** ton before making a final decision. I've been searching for all three of them for a while now. It kind of hurts that it came down this, but it's still a win at the end of the day no matter what.
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    Uhhhm, Red Mags Dupe, Sentinel Sigs, and Sigs on somebody else. Nice to have the silver stars, as always.

I've been using Beardo so it's been a day or two.
  • JuliusCaesarJuliusCaesar Posts: 27
    For some fights yeah. Not all of them. Only like 2-3 each run. Too slow for my tastes sometimes lol.
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    My Nexus: Ebony Maw (Dupe), Red Skull, and Stryfe
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,673 ★★★★★
    Aww, you got me psyched at getting the 5* nexus. But I'll have to wait another day or two until I've reached it. :)

That is one insane nexus, though. Holy cow.
  • JuggerNotJuggerNot Posts: 432 ★★
    Invisble Woman(new) Kamala(sigs) DDHK(new)

Went with invisble woman since I don't have her at any rarity
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★

Hoitado said:

This was mine, took Iceman and cried myself to sleep

Iceman is Insane. He was my Second Rank 5 ever
    When did you last use him?

Today in the EQ
  • Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    Hoitado said:

Hoitado said:

This was mine, took Iceman and cried myself to sleep

Iceman is Insane. He was my Second Rank 5 ever
    When did you last use him?

Today in the EQ
    For a synergy? Iceman is cool and all but cmon he does not fit into the current meta
  • Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    You guys got your nexus already? Yeah I was too lazy to do the side quest with Beardo cus CGR and Domino go brrrrr. I’ll get mine tomorrow tho
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I got mine yesterday but I haven't opened it.
  • Killswitch01Killswitch01 Posts: 668 ★★★

*Sigh*
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Got Kamala(First dupe), Aarkus(New) and Groot(more sigs). Aarkus wouldv'e been the smart choice but I knew I wouldn't play him anyway, so I went with Kamala.
  • Steel_Ball_RunSteel_Ball_Run Posts: 534 ★★★
    More sigs on Jane Foster, max sig Omega or more sigs on a champ who I don’t remember. Picked Omega for mutant iso and extra shards, but looking back I should’ve picked mystic iso to prepare for Hood’s buff
  • Santa_PsycheSanta_Psyche Posts: 150
    G99,Mangog and Captain Marvel.Went with the obvious.
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★