**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Loki overhaul idea.

H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian
edited July 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
All stats based off a 5 65 sig 200.
Health-31576
Attack-2800
Prestige-10644
PASSIVE ABILITIES.
With loki being a frost giant loki is immune to the effects of coldsnap and frostbite. Loki gains 15% a bar of power under 1 bar. 10% in between 1 and 2 bars.5% over 2 bars.

MISCHIEF CHARGES.
Loki gains a Mischief charge for every time the opponent would miss an attack in a different way. Max 5 charges. These charges are permanent and persistent throughout the quest.

CURSE
A debuff that deals energy damage. Loki gains 275 increased attack for each curse on the opponent. Max 99. Each curse debuff deals 1400 energy damage and last for 14 seconds.

MEDIUM ATTACKS.
Non-contact hits as well refreshes all curse debuffs

LIGHT ATTACKS.
Each hit deals a burst of energy damage dealing 5% of the damage dealt. Is increased by 2.5% for each curse debuff. First and 3rd light attack apply a curse debuff. If loki has 1 Mischief charge apply and additional curse debuff on 1st and 3rd light attacks.

HEAVY ATTACK.
Last hit is Non-contact. First hit Steals 10% of the opponents current power. If loki has 1 Mischief charge power gained is increased to 15%.

SPECIAL ATTACK 1.
Steals all buffs on the opponent. Each buff stolen applys a curse debuff. If loki has over 4 Mischief charges buffs stolen become passives.

SPECIAL ATTACK 2.
Non-contact. Applys a coldsnap dealing 5600 energy damage over 28 seconds. Each curse debuff on the opponent increases this specials attack by 450. If loki has over 3 mischief charges this attack has guaranteed crits.

SPECIAL ATTACK 3.
Loki gains an illusion buff preventing him from being hit for 12 seconds. If loki has 5 Mischief charges this attack deals 4% of opponents max health.

SIGNATURE ABILITIE.
Buffs stolen from the sp1 become permanent.
Coldsnap from the sp2 becomes passive.
Illusion buff last an additional 20-50% longer.

SYNERGIES.

Loki,Thor, Thor Ragnarok, Hela.

Loki- Curse debuffs last 4 seconds longer.
Thor- Armour breaks can now stack to 4
Hela- Each fury generates 2 souls a second.
Thor Ragnarok- Shock debuffs become passive.

Loki,odin.

Loki- start the quest with 3 Mischief charges.
Odin- each buff deals 10% more damage for his sp2.

Loki,Dr.strange, Scarlet witch

Loki- Curse debuffs become passive.
Dr.strange- power gain, fury and regen gain 40% potency.
Scarlet witch- increases ability accuracy by 10% flat.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★
    Doesn't need it
    At most a tune up
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    edited July 2021
    If Loki is ever Immune to Coldsnap and Frostbite and Iceman isn’t I will quit the game

Not even joking

Also Sig Ability is Kinda OP
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian
    Riptide said:

This sounds awesome! I would
    Maybe revise the permanent buff stealing part though

I do want to keep that. Maybe I'll just put a limit on each buff. Like maybe 5 of each unique buff.
    Hoitado said:

If Loki is ever Immune to Coldsnap and Frostbite and Iceman isn’t I will quit the game

Not even joking

Also Sig Ability is Kinda OP

Hahah true. The sig ability is OP but isn't necessary.
    Surprised no one is mentioning a few certain synergys that kind of bring a few og gods back to the light.
  • CrusaderjrCrusaderjr Posts: 1,059 ★★★★
    the coldsnap thing makes sense to me
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    edited July 2021
    Doc Strange and Switch synergies are nice. Also the sig should have some kind of cap in it. Other than that it looks like a very fun buff.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    It doesn’t say the opponents can’t keep producing buffs, so his steal sp1 and then turn them into passives would beyond OP. Could just see this Loki take out abyss VTD as fast as 80k damage per hit would allow lmao.
  • KiljackKiljack Posts: 17
    This seems fun, although the sig ability is a little bit too overpowered. But I'd say the whole frostbite and coldsnap thing does make sense. Kabam let's make this happen! or at least a nice tune up, he's Loki after all! just pulled him as a 6*
    Update.

SIGNATURE ABILITY
    Buffs stolen from the sp1 become permanent, however only 3 of each unique buff can become permanent.
    Sp2 Coldsnap becomes passive
    Illusion buff last 20-50% longer.