**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Attacker power gain

I feel that the attacker power gain has been reduced and the defender power gain has increased in this update. Usually the attacker gains 2 bars of power with a 20 hit combo, now it’s not the case and feel the defender gains more power than before.

Comments

• PathanSalarPathanSalar Posts: 24
    I felt it in arena yesterday, i use doctor voodoos sp2 at 20 hits ( 5* r5 ) but yesterday it wasnt ready i fill 2nd bar afer 22nd hit !!
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,583 Guardian

I felt it in arena yesterday, i use doctor voodoos sp2 at 20 hits ( 5* r5 ) but yesterday it wasnt ready i fill 2nd bar afer 22nd hit !!

Was that inclusive of getting all 4 Parries (once each before starting your combos) ? (or other blocking).
    If you skipped a Parry and just evading before countering (because of the parry issues lately), or opponent wasn’t cooperating with a normal attack to let you parry him, could be why you didn’t have that little bit extra from each of the blocks/parries to reach those exact power meters at 10 and 20 hits (with an R5 champ).
  • RahultripathiRahultripathi Posts: 233 ★★
    Same here, I felt it in arena in it was htd Vs colossus. The power gain felt like there was energise node but it was arenas.
  • VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★

Same here, I felt it in arena in it was htd Vs colossus. The power gain felt like there was energise node but it was arenas.

Were you reducing his ablility accuracy? He gains more power if you do
  • D٨RK_ANG3LD٨RK_ANG3L Posts: 89
    I have been using R5 Corvus in AQ for a very long time. He is supposed to be at 2 bars with parry, 5 hit combo before his blade is destroyed. I noticed twice yesterday even before he reached his SP2 all his charges were gone. I’m sure something is amiss.
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★

I have been using R5 Corvus in AQ for a very long time. He is supposed to be at 2 bars with parry, 5 hit combo before his blade is destroyed. I noticed twice yesterday even before he reached his SP2 all his charges were gone. I’m sure something is amiss.

Has your ally prestige gone up? Bigger health pools require more hits. Could also happen if you're running epic mods newly and not used to the extra 50% health. Mutant drones also reduce crit rate by half. Any of those maybe?
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,203 ★★★★★
    theham said:

You might wanna add Green goblin in your list of exceptions too
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,059 ★★★★★
    something seems off to me too but i'm not smart enough to know if it's true or why lol
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    You’re most likely experiencing this because of specific node or champion interactions and the thing hoitado said earlier about champions power gain rate increasing based on what rank they’re at.
  • hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,106 ★★★★★
    Also, all 20 hit combos are not the same. Depends how many times you parried/blocked. If you intercept or punish heavies or specials for your opening it reduces the power you'd get from parrying or blocking.