**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Bishop SP3 Buff Ability Nerfed????

Comments

• DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,059 ★★★★★

Haji_Saab said:

So how are we supposed to get the indefinite energy vulnerability debuff now? It requires u to fire off sp3 straight away .. that is now only possible with a synergy ..

Save to Sp3 and don't use it. That carries it over if I'm not mistaken.
    Bishop has always been able to do this ... what was new to his kit is ending a fight with an SP3 and also starting the next fight with the SP3 even after using it to end a fight.

but he's always had the ability to start the next fight with whatever unused power he had at the end of the current fight.
  • Kappa2gKappa2g Posts: 267 ★★★
    I think its working as intended, thats why the energy conduit synergies exist, finish a fight with sp2, you enter the next fight with 3 bars of power thanks to synergy and u get that indefinite vulnerability debuff off.
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 2,980 ★★★★★
    Haji_Saab said:

So how are we supposed to get the indefinite energy vulnerability debuff now? It requires u to fire off sp3 straight away .. that is now only possible with a synergy ..

The issue is that using the sp3 to close out doesn’t save the energy for the next fight. But if you just sit on the sp3 and close the fight with basic attacks, you’ll start the next fight with three bars. It’s still not ideal, but it’s not impossible to start at three bars.
  • KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,413 ★★★★★

Haji_Saab said:

Save to Sp3 and don't use it. That carries it over if I'm not mistaken.
    Bishop has always been able to do this ... what was new to his kit is ending a fight with an SP3 and also starting the next fight with the SP3 even after using it to end a fight.

but he's always had the ability to start the next fight with whatever unused power he had at the end of the current fight.
    I know. Just posted that as a reply to an above query. Since it's the only way to get the energy vulnerability at the start of the fight.
  • MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★
    Any update on why they decided to not say anything about it
  • Kil63Kil63 Posts: 254 ★★
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious can we get some clarification please.
    @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Zibiit Could you talk to the Devs about this please?
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra could we please get an answer to this? because it definitely has changed and changes the way a player uses Bishop.
  • Khellendros138Khellendros138 Posts: 515 ★★★
    What's your take on this @Kabam Miike
  • sherin_66sherin_66 Posts: 246 ★★★
    This reminds me of the Kingpin Signature Stone issue
    Y’all, it’s the weekend. Tagging the mods isn’t going to get any feedback. If you’ve got ideas about possible solutions to the issue or other constructive thoughts, feel free to post those. But please don’t turn this thread into spam and risk it getting shut down.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,797 ★★★★★
    Wicket329 said:

Y’all, it’s the weekend. Tagging the mods isn’t going to get any feedback. If you’ve got ideas about possible solutions to the issue or other constructive thoughts, feel free to post those. But please don’t turn this thread into spam and risk it getting shut down.

They tagged the mods four days ago
    edited July 2021

Wicket329 said:

They tagged the mods four days ago
    Kil63 said:

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra could we please get an answer to this? because it definitely has changed and changes the way a player uses Bishop.

And again on the weekend.

I’m cool with bumping this up so that we can hopefully get it addressed, just need to be smart about how we do it so we don’t undercut ourselves.
  • MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★
    Hey I just pulled Bishop, should I rank him up even without this ability?

Hey I just pulled Bishop, should I rank him up even without this ability?

Once I pull a few more mutant t4cc, I’ll be taking mine to r3. Mine is duped, sitting at sig 20, which is nice but not critical. So I’d say yes, still very much worth it.